[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUDers BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1500284430519.jpg (101KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
1500284430519.jpg
101KB, 739x673px
>bitcoin was "still in a corrective 4th wave" that "shouldn't go much further than 1,857."
>The minimum target for an eventual Vth wave from current levels is 2,988; an extended 5th could reach ~ $3,691.

The kikes have spoken. Get in for the next moon mission before you miss the ride forever.
>>
>>2839820
Oh fuck me, I forgot to post the source, it is Goldman Sachs. 4chink won't allow me to post links.
>>
>>2839820
heh if you follow goldman's advices to invest you're gonna get fucked so hard. Their interest and yours are completely different.
>>
>>2839845
stay poor my friend
>>
>>2839855
Use your brain for 2 sec. Goldman's goal is to either neutralize crypto or take control of it because it's menacing them.
How do they take control of it ? By letting the market booms and everyone be happy? No. They'll take control through enormous, devastating crashes that scare people the fuck away.
>>
>>2839877
sorry but my brain is exhausted from studying. explain to me like i am a retard why would Goldman say that BC will moon when their interest is to control it?
>>
>>2839886
Lull people into a false sense of security. Then the crash come, shocked people panic sell left and right, GS and others swoop in and, with a couple billions, reap some cheap BTC. Rinse and repeat.

This way they either burry crypto for a long time by having people running away in mass and using a couple billions for that goal is worth it for them : They can keep their dominance for years to come

Or they don't manage to burry it but they would have acquired very large parts of it, enough to be able to influence it the way they want in the future There was a whale dude who described that exact process and what was going to happens a while ago. Expect one hell of a rough ride.
>>
>>2839920
Goldman can suck my steel hands
>>
>>2840170
They can suck mine too. That's how you win versus them. But people thinking we'll just ride smoothly to lamboland are in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>2839877
But I fucking love crashes. I hope they do this, they will make us rich.
>>
>>2839845
I take it that you didn't even notice that they pinpointed the floor of the crash with almost perfect accuracy.

Following their prediction is what led me to go all in at 1900.
>>
>>2839920
Youre describing whale movements. Crypto is controlled by whales, we should all be used to this and not fall for their Jewish tricks.

Goldman is just a megawhale.
Moral of the story is buy the dip and just hold
>>
>>2839820
>Goldman making predictions with Elliott Waves
I don't think so anon.
>>
>>2840244
Oh I did. Does it means the rest of the story is going to play out as they said? I strongly doubt it.
Simply because it's against their interest. To me it's a nice fate lure to crush, demoralize and scare people away once it all come down.

>>2840424
>Moral of the story is buy the dip and just hold.
True words.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.