[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BitShares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: bitshares.png (21KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bitshares.png
21KB, 1024x1024px
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
It's about fucking time.
>>
lol i literally got into crypto when the shit was ath and everything came tumbling down. i bought this on the 13th
>>
File: absolutely crazy.jpg (28KB, 403x366px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely crazy.jpg
28KB, 403x366px
who else is shorting BitUSD on open ledger btw?

>tfw making 10 BTS every 15 minutes
>>
I truly believe in bitshares future.
Im holding this sob for at least a year.
>>
>>2839391
same here, some people are saying that these will be worth one dollar by December
>>
god damn, I want to go to sleep but I'm going to keep shorting BitUSD until morning
>>
>>2839413

I dont understand... Im holding some BTS

but what does shorting BITUSD have to do with anything?

How you making 10 BTS every 15 mins?
>>
>>2839380
elaborate?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (45KB, 1201x370px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
45KB, 1201x370px
this is looking juicy!
>>
File: open.ledger.jpg (157KB, 1045x587px) Image search: [Google]
open.ledger.jpg
157KB, 1045x587px
>>2839421
>>2839435
>borrow 30 bitUSD from the BTS network with 2.5x leverage (BTS is skyrocketing so there is no need to go with anything higher than 3x)
>sell the BitUSD right away for BTS
>BTS increases in value (or BitUSD loses value it's the same really)
>buy back the 30 BitUSD to pay the loan and keep the remaining BTS for yourself

here is a better explanation :

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@lukestokes/playing-in-the-margins-bitusd-and-bitshares-on-open-ledger
>>
File: short.png (22KB, 767x339px) Image search: [Google]
short.png
22KB, 767x339px
>>2839455
here's one of my recent trades
>>
Fuck yeah. My bot got triggered too.
>>
waiting for the BTC deposit on bittrex... hope it doesn't moon by then
>>
>>2839455

>loans
>crypto

No thanks.
>>
>>2839326
>New to Crypto, hesitating to do the first step, only created account on BitStamp and Bittrex.
>Study the Market
>Select AntShares as a good investment
>Don't buy
>AntShares skyrocket
>Select BitShares as a good investment
>Don't buy
>BitShares skyrocket
I guarantee this beginners' luck will instantly fade as soon as I really get started.
>>
File: 1498697972220.jpg (126KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1498697972220.jpg
126KB, 500x701px
>>2839503
>he's not part of the margin trading master race

as long as the asset you're borrowing is going down you're in the clear, it's really that simple
>>
We are going to atleast 30 cents... Doubling the value according to the FIB retracement
>>
Honestly >>2839445

Trend Reversal using MACD

And Easy FIB retracment Line

I hate that fucking meme but

>Nice I just bought 100k

is exactly what im doing
>>
>>2839527
and shorting BitUSD is babby mode because the crypto trend in general is to go up so you're basically betting against the USD and making your crypto holdings stronger at the same time
>>
>>2839551
you'll be hoping for some buy volume to come in to confirm all that though (unless you are the whale)
>>
>>2839503
this. Good way to lose everything instantly
>>
this is going to be a fun weekend to say the least
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.