[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else lost everything today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yyyy.png (610KB, 648x499px) Image search: [Google]
yyyy.png
610KB, 648x499px
Who else lost everything today
>>
How? Bitcoin shot up today.
>>
>>2839065
Did you go all-in on a 1 sat YoShit exclusive?
>>
>>2839091
put it all on ETH and got liquidated

lost everything
>>
>>2839139
Okay, cautionary tale to anyone else who doesn't yet understand this. When Daddy stands up, the kids sit down. You guys need to pay attention to how alts react to bitcoin's rallies, it's a fundamental trading relationship. You will get fucked if you don't pay attention.
>>
>>2839139
your deeds shall be remembered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25jKeJ28dSQ
>>
>>2839065
I bought at the pinnacle of the BTC spike, immediately tried to sell but I couldn't, everything was backed up until a several hundred dollar drop had happened. Lost 30%
>>
>>2839065
lost 10 BTC - I feel your pain
>>
File: 1427105607510.jpg (141KB, 650x749px) Image search: [Google]
1427105607510.jpg
141KB, 650x749px
>>2839139
how?

did you margin trade?

seriously why do you retards keep doing that
>>
I was kicking myself for selling at 2500. thanks for making me feel a little better
>>
>>2839968
What's wrong with margin trading?
>>
>>2840120
>What's wrong with margin trading?
It's risky unless you're a professional in which case you mitigate the risk slightly. Are you stupid? Well hopefully you learned, although maybe not if you still ask things like that.
And no I lost nothing today because all is currently in BTC for me, waiting to see what the weekend has in store before I make retareded decisions.
>>
>>2840153
I haven't lost anything, I was thinking of getting into margin trading to make money faster.

If you can identify a moment when a coin is crashing, it seems pretty easy to multiply your gains
>>
>>2840184
I don't understand why you would make such a risky play when just putting everything on BTC a few days ago and holding is guaranteed to succeed.
>>
>>2840215
That is what I'm currently doing.

But for example when ETH was hacked and crashing, why not short it with 3:1 leverage? Make big gains very quick
>>
>>2839970
I feel like a bit of a scrub for selling at 2300 but I bought in at 400 so I can't complain
>>
>>2840243
Yeah I would have made that same play if I could have. I was stuck at work when I got the news. It sucked because I had just bought eth the day before thinking it was about to bounce back up.
>>
>>2840243
The problem is that it makes sense to do that only in hindsight in the same way that buying btc at 1k makes sense in hindsight. It's impossible to predict the future. Also, I'm pretty sure there are no non meme exchanges that allow shorting because of the extreme price volatility.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.