[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ETH/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1499815875991.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499815875991.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
So whats the deal with eth? Will it be tied to BTC like in the past? Will the recent (((hack))) keep vitaliks head under water for a couple weeks?

Is there any news or rumors?

What are your predictions anon?

What is your position?
>>
>>2837030
been shorting all night long:)
>>
>>2837030
I know us majority ETH holders are getting some FOMO right now with BTC taking off again, then again there's really no excuse for not holding both.

Thing is, good news for BTC is good news for all of crypto, especially ETH, the number 2 coin. You don't need and shouldn't want a flippening event. Both tokens have huge room to grow and will feed into each others hype.
>>
>>2837052
But why tho ?
>>
>>2837069
I mean just the other day, roles were reversed. Think about that. Both coins will succeed. If you're worried about which one is going to succeed the hardest then diversify.
>>
>>2837030
Nobody knows what the fuck is going on with literally anything right now. The whole fucking market is doing backflips and spinning on its head as we get closer to August 1st.

Sit back and enjoy the ride anon, it's going to be one hell of a show.
>>
>>2837090
>doing backflips and spinning on its head

in the 80's this was called breakdancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ShwO10d6g&index=3&list=RDfl4Fq5mtiVo
>>
>>2837030
Everyone realized there is nothing behind ETH besides ICO scams, the EEA has no use for the public chain, and that (((Solidity))) is a bad language for smart contracts.

<200 by next week as it continues its downtrend.
>>
File: sesame street.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
sesame street.png
574KB, 605x558px
>>2837030
>make 10k riding from 170-390
>masterfully cash out before crash
>buy back in after """"dip""""
>proceed to lose all my profits plus 5k

ETH is shit. BTC is the one coin to rule them all
>>
>>2837030
>/ETH/ General
>typical BitCoin supporter in the OP
?
>>
>>2837311
That was great
>>
>>2837412
1) Most ICOs aren't scams, and there is currently no other fundraiser like ICOs in the world. Unless another crypto can replace this function (and it will have the same problems), this will continue to be a major benefit of Ethereum.

2)Private chains with less nodes are less secure. And even if all of the EEA used private chains, the innovations they develop could easily be ported to the public chain. The main benefit is the collective IQ of all the researches progressing Ethereum, public vs private doesn't matter.

3) Solidity is still in an early stage, but as a dev I can say it's really not that bad and constantly improving. Using mainstream programming languages for smart contracts would still mandate learning many new complex concepts, and bugs would be just as easy. This is just the reality of the situation for any smart contract platform until standards are developed for easy boilerplate code.
>>
>>2837800
>T.baghodler
>>
>>2837030
why the fuck do they have swords? what do they do with them?
>>
>>2837800
>Most ICOs aren't scams
That's where you're wrong.
>>
get out of ether before it explodes, EOS is the future
>>
>>2837030
The rise in btc is the tick and the rise in eth is a tock. Get ready.
>>
>>2838925
That literally will sort itself out, it's only a question of if it will take a megascam like the bancor, or bigger, to brutalize ETH and force reality onto faggots the hard way. That still appears where it's headed to me.
>>
Skelly money is good for trading for more BTC. 2spooky2hodl
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.