[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being an emotional trader, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1451181430831.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1451181430831.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
How do I stop being an emotional trader, /biz/?
>>
>>2836994
jack off before making any trade
>>
By not being emotional
>>
>>2836994
Smoke weed, unironically.
>>
you shouldnt, at least for trading cryptocurrencies, but you need to learn to have opposite emotions than an inexperienced person, and the way to do that is by feedback in the form of losing money.
>>
>>2837005
>>2837010
both sound advice
>>
>>2836994
I wish there was an interactive simulator that could help you train nerves of iron and strong hands
>>
>>2836994
Get out. You wont make money in this realm.
>>
>>2836994
Trade with money you can afford to lose, simple really.
>>
>>2837012
I always tell myself that this is it, this time It's going to be different, but as soon as I buy and it keeps falling, I panic sell like a retard. I'm impatient as fuck and on edge as soon as I make a buy, I immediately think of the worst case scenario and it influences my decisions.
>>
Yeah, and NEVER trade with large amounts if you feel you're a sissy
>>
>>2836994
>only increased my shitcoin stack by 3% because I didnt buy the eth dip
fml
>>
File: 1472440501074.png (261KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
1472440501074.png
261KB, 651x481px
Just to give you an idea, this happened today

>check largest % increases
>bitbean is on there
>it was dipping as I was looking at the chart
>decide to buy at 97-100 sats
>wait
>it keeps dipping
>panic sell at 91 sats even though it's the point where the pump began
>feel shitty
>check it now

I wanna fucking cry.
>>
>>2837067

iktf. it helps me a ton to not trade on margin. besides that, keep losing money and feeling like shit about your actions and you will not panic so much.

I was rather proud of myself recently for buying at $215, and having the confidence to hold all the way down to $137 and up to $223 where I sold. not much but it could have easily been a big loss. Another thing that helps is finding another trader online that you have confidence in that makes predictions that you tend to agree with. Then you can trust their judgement and not feel alone/panicky.
>>
>>2837165
Can you recommend me some? that would help a lot I think.
>>
>>2837187
sorry thats my living m80 wish I could, but they tend to hang out on ethtraderpro
>>
>>2836994
JUST FUCKING HODL
>>
>>2836994
Have you tried not giving a fuck?
>>
>>2836994
Trade with your dick, not your emotions. Your dick will lead the way
>>
>>2837005
>>2837010
Both same time go balls out you probably won't buy or sell you will just lay there in a state of nirvana. Thinking about all them bags you hodl
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.