[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH Team Member ADMITS there IS NO TECH BEHIND THE TALK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Listen to this idiot from the Ethereum Team speak and tell my why you're still holding onto this dying meme.

All the tech is hypothetical.
The team is full of inexperienced 20 somethings.
Huge scammers have have told so many lies about this coin that have no hope of coming true.

My favorites lines from the Vlad Zamfir:
>Um..like uh.. you know... like it.it.it.it.it.its... um um
>I sold 90% of my ethereum but I still have a HUGE financial stake in this company
>Getting ethereum to surpassing bitcoin is just.. like.. you know... an engineering problem that..uh..needs to be handled

If you don't listen to the whole thing skip to 17:59 and listen to 20:00 where Vlad ADMITS its all hype and there IS ZERO TECHNICAL BACKING to any of their claims

>inb4 ethereum bag holders will not listen and insist their ponzi scheme has any kind of future
>>
Link to the Bitcoin Uncencored podcats:

https://soundcloud.com/bitcoinuncensored/vlad-zamfir-of-ethereum-talks-scalability-extraordinary-claims-pos-responsibility-full
>>
>>2836402
>>2836391
Cope harder bitcuck
>>
First of all this is old news.
Second of all, Vlad doesn't ADMIT anything. It's what he and other devs have always been saying, yet people bought ETH anyway. Vitalik said he does not agree with ETH being valued so highly given the current progress of Ethereum.
>>
it's almost as if investors are driving the value of eth, is this how markets are even supposed to work?!
>>
>>2836450
So you'd admit it's overvalued then...>>2837502
>>
>>2836431
why are cunts on each side?

they're both currencies to make money off of, end of story, who gives a fuck which is bigger
>>
>>2837531
btc cunts are the worst.
they can't begin to imagine that btc could be overtaken by something else, so they shit on anything that starts getting close.
>>
File: uhhhh.jpg (11KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
uhhhh.jpg
11KB, 237x192px
>the price of an asset represents its current value
>>
>>2837527
It's overvalued in the sense there is no tech to back that value, however if the tech does come to fruition it then becomes equal value or even undervalued.

People are investing based on future prospects, they are taking a risk just as literally anyone else does when they invest in anything.
>>
>>2837547
so what?
>>
the thing is, i think i need to put 10,000 down to make real money off ETH

if it goes up by 100x then that would be 1M. right now only have 900 invested.

but still not sure that just because ETH becomes popular as a contract, its currency will go up. in fact it may not at all. in fact institutions will not like volatility
>>
>>2837649
gas amounts are fixed
>>
>>2837649
Volatility has 0 impact on Eth's usability for smart contracts since gas prices are adjusted dynamically. And a high price makes the network more secure.
>>
>>2837548
Future value has no relevance in the present. What something may be worth on a long timeframe is usually not an investment worth making. Too much can happen within that time.
>>
>>2837781
yeah HODL is not a meme at all that people spout 24/7. no one HODL's
>>
File: women-laughing_at(you).jpg (36KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing_at(you).jpg
36KB, 300x230px
>>2837781
Do you deliberately go on the internet to post dumb shit?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.