[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortune magazine says to take your gains from BTC and dump them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: brain-thinks-about-money.jpg (381KB, 2048x1246px) Image search: [Google]
brain-thinks-about-money.jpg
381KB, 2048x1246px
http://fortune.com/2017/07/19/bitcoin-ethereum-blockchain-sofi/

Just a little article written about 4 hours ago by your friends over at Fortune magazine.
>>
I'm not touching your diarrhea bags.
>>
>"That's because bitcoin, although designed to be used as a currency, is not a very practical one, whereas the Ethereum blockchain can be used to facilitate all sorts of other financial transactions"

This is what the majority of investors believe and is why eth isn't going away anytime soon.
>>
>>2834666
anyone who buys into ethereum scam is someone that doesn't understand economics and the use of money.

ethereum will fail on the single notion that..

1. you must pay your electricity bill using utilitytokens.
2. you must pay for your car payments using carfinancetokens.
3. you must pay for food using foodstamps.
4. you must pay for college using collegecredits.

when you have a sub-currency that is to be used to transact against 1 commodity or service, you will result in greater price fluctuations and variabilities in price/value of that commodity because you make yourself prone to supply and demand of ONE good or service. the concept of money is supposed to be weighed against ALL goods and services to make it resilient and stable. nobody wants to keep converting their shitereum to shittokens to buy shitproducts.

bitcoin is the one true currency. simple, beautiful, and elegant foundation/infrastructure, with the ecosystem built on top. sort of like the internet.
>>
File: galia.png (30KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
galia.png
30KB, 330x330px
>>2834928
excuse me babe?
>>
yes good goyim

dump btc so i can buy more cheaper
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.