[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current State of Bitcoin & NEETs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: XBT-BITCOIN.png (54KB, 1321x1032px) Image search: [Google]
XBT-BITCOIN.png
54KB, 1321x1032px
(1 of 3) ok /biz/ long time lurker, third time poster. Before all this crypto nonsense, /biz/ seemed pretty chill. Now it has become the spicy curry infested dingleberry taint of the pajeets and the slanted eye soulless chinks who don't mind eating dog jerky while taking a shit in the mouths of their siblings while murdering their parents. Yes, if it's completely soulless and inhumane, the chinese will figure out how to do it and will execute without prejudice.

I'm seeing so much bullshit here, that I have to take a moment and educate the NEETS here who are getting their assess pummelled and gaped like its 1999-- goatse style.

Those of you that know how to trade through this-- props. Becuase that is what's going on here: TRADING. Until an answer is locked in, the Chinese will manipulate THE FUCK OUT OF THE MARKETS until you are anally bled dry like Mao did to chinese souls. Those of you that are INVESTING in Bitcoin, need to either transffer to USDT or HOLD and step the fuck away from their blockfolios and goto /fit/ instead so you actually have something to do outside of /biz/.

You see the difference there, NEETS? TRADING VS INVESTING? Feel free to comment if you don't and I will better explain it, or a /biz/ bro-- if any are left-- will explain it. (CONTINUED...)
>>
>>2832418
(2 OF 3) Now the education:

The screenshot taken is timestamped by my computer clock. This is a daily reminder that NOTHING IS OFFICIAL ABOUT THE DIRECTION OF BITCOIN. Some will say 90% chance BIP91 will be implemented; however, UNTIL THAT ANSWER IS LOCKED IN AND ACHIEVED BY AUGUST 1ST this is STILL SPECULATION!

Here's what's happening: Miners supporting BIP91 need to maintain and mine 80% of the BIP91 blocks until August 1st for a lock in. The past week, you will see this number drop below 80%. This is on purpose (claim only by my observations) to cause dips and increases by 30% - 50%. They are playing you guys. This weekend MAYBE different, and there MAY not be a sell off (claim by my observations; tread lightly trust your gut). Infact it could very well increase significantly, and all the sell offs may occur before August 1st-- Who knows...but NOTHING IS CERTAIN.

Here's Why: Remember when I told you chinks were soulless? Well do you really think they're going to stick together and pretend everything is fine and dandy? I'm not saying that it will happen, BUT, there's a good chance that some of these miners will pull back the last minute to prevent the mining of BIP91 blocks, keeping it under 80%. Causing a MASSIVE-- YUUUUUUGGGGEEE-- dip below $2000 BTC (if it happens). On the other hand, becuase they're so heavily invested in this shit, there's also a chance that some could pull out toward the final moments to cause one last panic sell, and then come back to officially lock in BIP91 (this is what I think, again, no one knows for sure). (CONTINUED...)
>>
>>2832418
(3 OF 3) So what do you do? FIRST, ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION, YOU RETARDED NEETS: Are you TRADING OR INVESTING? I answered this earlier and will reitterate:

TRADING: If you cannot stomach trading, don't fucking do it, and ride out the FEAR like I will tell the investors. If you're willing to stomach through this, then the only tip I can give you is buy the dips with 15%-20% of your capital at a time! Do not try to catch the bottom, NO ONE CAN EVER DO THIS. If someone is using their entire capital to catch the bottom, and they do, then they're inside trading or lucky as fuck, otherwise the rest get their fucking clocks cleaned-- HARD; these are what the Wojacks are doing which is a trading-101 NO-NO! Will this method make you crazy 50%-100% gains? Fuck no-- sometimes rarely, but fucking no. But 5%-20% gaines adds the fuck up especially if you're putting in $5000 at a time MINIMUM. Those of you putting in $1000 at a time, you won't make crazy gains, but $50-$100/day adds up over the week if you're able to execute 4 or more successfull trades during the day. You've essentially completed what you would have done working 35+ hours a week at Wendys in front of your computer for less than 6 hours a day. Stop being a fucking greedy hog, and you will see your gains. OVERALL, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO /BIZ/ BECUASE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING MORONS.

INVESTORS: If you legitimately believe that there's a future for Bitcoin Technology (and you actually trust these fucking chinks), then HOLD or move to USDT. Come back August 1st, to see what actually happened to bitcoin, and start planning your position a few days after that, and fucking HOLD THE SHIT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER. Turn off your computer, shave your neck, and do something productive outside of /biz/.

If you found this helpful, please donate some bitbeans: 2LLNvumCPXPA3jhZj1vWKmpr6s1hj3NThd

TL;DR-- well, that's why you're fucked to begin with; better read it, faggot. (END)
>>
>>2832418
USDT used Bitcoin blockchain to embed metadata. What will happens if Blockchain split? USDT is fucked too unless they stop trading and switch to litecoin chain or equivalent.
>>
>>2832418
>the spicy curry infested dingleberry taint of the pajeets and the slanted eye soulless chinks

edgelord rayciss post hee hee XD

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
>>
get rekt faggot
>>
Are there any serious posters out there who want to explain if how or why it could go back to sub 2300-2000-1800-1500 ?
>>
File: th.jpg (5KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5KB, 250x249px
>>2832473
>>
>>2832521
read part 2 of 3.

The manipulation of fear for the implementation of BIP91 is the reason it would go below $2000 again.

Right now, the price is jacked to get people's confidence back into bitcoin. But this roller coaster isn't over yet.

The smart investors are either holding or have cashed out.

The smart traders are making bank. The /biz/ traders are losing money.
>>
>>2832425
>BUT, there's a good chance that some of these miners will pull back the last minute

Your evidence there's a "good chance" being what? The only thing that matters to chink miners is honor and it would bwing gweat dishawna to pull out. Suddenly pulling out does nothing to help miners either. If they didn't like the terms they wouldn't have agreed with them.
>>
>>2832578
You're confusing Japanese with Chinese.

the "good chance" claim is based on the chinese character of doing business-- they're terrible business people.
>>
>>2832521
OP literally explained it straight to you fuckboy. What's going on now is more than likely a chink pump-and-dump. It's possible this is all organic, but even then there's no real guarantee of there being a solid floor when BIP91 gets locked in. The only people who understand t are the hard fork are the people who are already involved in Bitcoin speculation. Random retards who've just heard of Bticoin and think "woah look the funny sticks are getting higher" don't have any knowledge of what BIP91 is. That said, I think things will end above 3000. I know the Goldman has their range ~3000-3700
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.