[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bancor floor gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170720-140121.png (136KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-140121.png
136KB, 1440x2560px
This is fucking great.
>>
>>2831128
The actual price of it was affected way, waaaay less than I expected. But yeah, we warned them about this yesterday.

I won't be buying in again.
>>
File: l (5).jpg (228KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
l (5).jpg
228KB, 1080x1620px
>>2831137
the price will go lower than 0.009 eth
everyone who still holds this scam is mentally retarded
>>
>>2831943
>>2831137
Cucks, we all know you're trying to lower the prices with your FUD so you can buy cheap Bancor.
>>
>>2833009
t. bagholder
>>
File: Galia-Benartzi3.jpg (112KB, 975x975px) Image search: [Google]
Galia-Benartzi3.jpg
112KB, 975x975px
I want your ETH, Goyims

I'll give you (((BNT))) in exchange
>>
>>2831128
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6o9dih/price_floor_goes_below_zero/

look at the top-voted comment

>I know it is illogical but I'm starting to think the price floor was keeping the price down and now with less BNT in the system (assuming the organisation doesn't sell it) the price will eventually rise.

the denial is stronk

funniest thing, bancor managed to dodge the bullet with the most recent ETH multi-sig hack, though they WERE vulnerable, the white hats saved them unlike some other tokens that went down
>>
>>2833251
My favorite one is where they cry "the Jews never lose!" All while not realizing that David Shekelberg jewed THEM and ran off with the money.
>>
File: IMG_1722.png (380KB, 780x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.png
380KB, 780x773px
>>2833054
>>
>>2833251
hahahahha bancor is scamming the goyims moneys and people actually stil hold this coin and even defend them ? cant make this shit up.

PRICE CANT DROP BELOW 0.01 ETH BTW HAHA
>>
i didn't realise how cookie cutter /pol/ is until i only came to /biz/. zero independent thought, just saying what they think will get others approval.
>>
>>2833886
...merchant detected
>>
>>2833886
Those Bancor bags are getting pretty heavy huh?
>>
>>2831128
its almost like no one gives a fuck about the """technology""" and just want to speculate wildly on the exchanges
>>
lmao bancs on suicide watch
>>
>>2831128
>no battery %
>no data strength
>bland symbols

What kind of shit skin is that
>>
>>2833009
>so you can buy cheap Bancor.
fuck you, I'm not buying your bags. You should have sold this turd as soon as hype was up there and before everyone started to actually doing their homework and noticing this was just another scam, one that went really well I must admit.
I only regret not getting a couple of ETH and maybe making triple as soon as it went into the exchanges. Right now you are just bleeding money.
>>
>>2834080
Says the phone posting pajeet from the shitting streets of Mumbai.
>>
>>2833886
>how cookie cutter /pol/ is
It's almost like truth is contagious...
>>
>>2833970
Not particularly
>>2834159
What truth in this case?

I understand what they propose to create and see who they have connections with. When/if fully functioning BNT will be the next big thing imo. If you guys just want regurgitate what other /pol/acks say fine, your loss, or maybe mine.
>>
>>2831137
That's because they make selling bancor for eth hard. It's easy to buy bancor though.
>>
>>2834280
>buy my bags please

t. bagholder
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.