[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth buying bitcoin now or after august 1st?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (5KB, 177x284px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 177x284px
Pls help
>>
it depends
>>
If you want to buy expensive the answer is after if you want to buy cheap while people are panicking the answer is before.
>>
>>2830271
It strongly depends upon the successful BIP91 lock-in. Also, expect a price drop during the weekend.
>>
>>2830273
Buying now is riskier but can pay off. It's like buying stock in a company that's about to announce if they either surpassed sales or just fucked up.
>>
>>2830298
Lmao, not this time around pal. Watch the opppsite happen buddy.
>>
>>2830271
Buy it when it dips to 1600. Digits confirm.
>>
>>2830381
Oh look it's the 1600 guy again.

It's not gonna happen, dude.
>>
>>2830305
This. We're gonna see the first green weekend in weeks. Wait for the "dip" and you will miss the shuttle.
>>
>>2830271
the price fluctuates with the promise of segwit. the more bip91 approaches 85% until tomorrow, the more the price will go up.
Once segwit is activated it will moon.
BUT all this uncertainty is market manipulation by some miners to keep the prices below 2500, segwit WILL be activated because that's what everybody excepts the bad guys (jihan and co) wants. You can buy half now and half after swgwit.
>>
>>2830428
>BTC
>Shuttle

Nigga, we already on the moon, where the fuck you wanna go to?
>>
>>2830487

100k/BTC

make it happen
>>
>>2830423
>unironically thinking BTC will keep itself above 2k
based newcoiners always this optimistic
>>
>>2830428
You're a moron and you will be punished for holding your bitcoins through the weekend.

Especially considering right now is a prime time to sit on usd till weekend, we are very close to the peak price for this week
>>
>>2830668
>>2830696
Don't buy in the whole 500k BTC meme JUST YET.

We already at ridiculous value from 2 years ago. I honestly don't think BTC's actual value is even worth 2k.
>>
>>2830730
>I honestly don't think BTC's actual value is even worth 2k.
yeah. more like 20k.
>>
>>2830730

t. guy who gets all his information from tea leaves and /biz/

Do you even know how much it costs to run the network?
>>
Do you like dead cats that bounce?
>>
>>2830295
Buy yourself some commas
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.