[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/xbt/ countdown general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (29KB, 489x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 489x613px
>>
>>2830259
Manipulated trash
>>
>>2830259
>>2830263

Can I get a quick rundwon?

If no hard fork moon mission, if hard fork crash/

Is that the basic situation?
>>
>>2830281
Yes, and we are winning.
>>
File: Capture.png (83KB, 1589x817px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
83KB, 1589x817px
>>2830283
Alright thanks, how much time is left to join the moon mission?

I've transferred all my savings into a spendable account and am ready to launch.

Is there enough time to transfer money into coinfloor to buy or have i left it too late?
>>
File: img.png (12KB, 765x107px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
12KB, 765x107px
>>2830296
I'll watch this site closely and very much hope for a dip during the weekend to buy in cheap one last time.
>>
>>2830309
Alright hopefully will buy by then.
>>
>>2830296
It's not late yet. Maybe you can earn more by waiting for the weekend because it always fall. I think it's because people get the money to spend on weekends. Or it may be that at the end of the week bitcoin value rise with the confirmation of the BIP91.
The truth is that the value will really go up is that after all the publicity that the newspapers have made the value only starts to really rise after August 1 when people confirm that the hardfork did not occur (which is already practically confirmed not to will happen).
>>
File: 1MEUIvT.png (15KB, 718x420px) Image search: [Google]
1MEUIvT.png
15KB, 718x420px
>>2830340
Ok, I'm counting on this. Setting of to nationwide to transfer. See you in lamboland.
>>
>>2830296
tfw invested that amount at around feb

now have over €100k in crypto

feelsgoodman
>>
>>2830309
there wont be a dip that weekend, bip91 at 81.9% now. it will moon during the weekend
>>
80.2%
Price is already reflecting this
>>
>>2830509
What is "Sell the news"?
>>
>>2830542
84%
this is it
>>2830552
dafuq you want to sell. segwit is what everybody wants and it's coming.
>>
>>2830565
You're only looking at the most recent blocks. Look at the total below. It's 80.5% now. This is the number that matters
>>
>>2830575
it WILL segwit, it's just a matter of time. Price is going up already like crazy. Dont buy now and miss the rocket
>>
>>2830610
you can't say for sure man, this will the depend on the very last blocks, it looks bright rn but i wouldn't count on it just yet
>>
what happens when it's locked in????

Will all coins go up or just BTC?
>>
>>2830661
BTC is already exploding towards the moon. Go and check last hours stats since BIP91 has been pretty much confirmed.
>>
BTC: $2460
ETH: $224.50
LTC: $42.73

Shit's already going up. Everything's going up. We all win.
>>
>>2830670

I think thinks will shoot up but crash down friday and over the weekend as people cash out.
>>
Ahahahaha how fucking dumb do you need to be to think that BTC is going to crash this weekend?

I can't wait to spit on your graves from the shuttle.

Screencap this you mongoloid faggots.
>>
>>2830682
hmm I hope this happens. Whales who rebought at 1800 should cash out creating the last dip before ATH
>>
>>2830765
your post reeks of fomo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.