[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a meme stock with good return? Asking for a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Has there ever been a meme stock with good return? Asking for a friend
>>
>>2829865
FUCK, you can still get in, the shuttle lifted 300% since yesterday. Whatever you do, buy it and hodl. We're going to lambo land.
>>
>>2829865

look at DNR, currently only on coinexchange.io, its currently very low but should double or so within the next week.

10 mil coin max, active dev, and its about to start trading on cryptopia. If you want some quick gains I'd strongly suggest you get in now before their twitter campaign starts.
>>
>>2829865
BYD Electronics
Facebook
Amazon
Apple
Alibaba
Tencent
>>
File: plat_5.png (19KB, 896x250px) Image search: [Google]
plat_5.png
19KB, 896x250px
>>2829865
Platinum.

You literally can't lose.
>>
>>2830292
what site/service do you use?

did you learn techniques from any specific places or it was mainly trial and error?
>>
>>2830310
These are CFD's, It's taken me a year and a half, money loss to figureout things on my own.

I'm only seeing gains now, I want to push 10k before the months out, but I think these bags won't sell before then.

What you want to do is pick 1 commodity and watch it, every few hours, start to find a pattern do this for 6 months.

Then you will start to see a "min and max" you will start to understand what it does daily and how you can use this to your advantage.

I use plus500 which is probably the worst ap ever but it's user friendly and has a practice mode.

You're going to lose, a lot, before you start to understand patterns and the way things work.

It's nice to try different things with the practice mode, but really focusing on 1 stock and reading about it is the way to go, at least for me.

Take what I said with a grain of salt, different things work for different people, and this happens to be doing well enough for me.
>>
AMD when it was being memed at 3$ per share

you missed it sorry
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.