[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An Israeli girl went to the bank. She asked for a plan which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500278159461.jpg (183KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1500278159461.jpg
183KB, 620x413px
An Israeli girl went to the bank. She asked for a plan which will secure her life savings of $8K from inflation for a few years. The bank offered her zero interest without the risk of depreciation in value.
After a few years, she got back $7.8K. Turned out in the meantime the currency unexpectedly deflated, and she was taxed for the added value gains by the state.
Of course what she didn't know was that the bank also lent her money at the accepted 15% interest and made good profits from her.
>>
and...?
>>
>>2829509
I thought this was about a blond and a parking space
>>
>>2829509
Shouldn't a jewish girl know better than to expect a bank not to jew her?
>>
>>2829509
>The bank offered her zero interest without the risk of depreciation in value.
>After a few years, she got back $7.8K. Turned out in the meantime the currency unexpectedly deflated, and she was taxed for the added value gains by the state.
wtf? explain
>>
>>2829617
If I understood well
>Protect 8K from inflation
>Currency deflates instead
>Her protected 8K does not, which means profit
>Goverment taxes those profits
>I don't know who is jewing who anymore.jpg
>>
why does israel have negative inflation?
>>
>>2829634
So the gains are taxed at over 100%?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.