[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO, /BIZ/..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0917.png (553KB, 537x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.png
553KB, 537x665px
I'VE BEEN BUYING AND HOLDING ETHER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR
>2017

WOULD IT NOT BE WISE TO TAKE SOME PROFITS MADE FROM ETHER, HEDGING, ULTIMATELY, INTO BITCOIN

>THE KING WILL NEVER DIE

>IT IS HERE TO STAY
AND THE ENTIRE MARKET IS TIED, INTIMATELY, TO IT

ALL BEING SAID - I BELIEVE ETHEREUM IS ALREADY IMPACTING HUMANITY - IN WAYS BEYOND WHAT WE ARE AWARE

BUT BITCOIN WILL ALWAYS BE THE 'NASDAQ' or the 'NYSE' or the 'WETFYWITB' OF THE ENTIRE CRYPTO
>MARKET SPACE

>THAT BEING SAID
ONCE AGAIN - I ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVEN THOUGH ETHEREUM WILL SURPASS MARKET CAP OF BITCOIN..

>ITS FATE
WILL BE ULTIMATELY TIED WITH IT AS WELL

>ARGUMENTS, SUGGGESTIONS, COMMENTS,
>THOUGHTS &
OPINIONS are WELCOME

AND INCASE YOU FORGOT >MY QUESTION..

WOULD IT BE WISE - TAKING ETH PROFITS - >HEDGING INTO BTC

Thank You
>>
>>2829039
PIC
>NOT
RELATED
>>
>>2829044
STOP TRYING IN CAPS
>FAGGOT
>>
>>2829058
TYPING FAGGOT
>>
File: IMG_5661.jpg (274KB, 1242x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5661.jpg
274KB, 1242x880px
>>2829044
NO - THE PIC IS
>DEFINITELY
RELATED
>>
File: IMG_9900.jpg (38KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9900.jpg
38KB, 400x337px
>>2829058
You fucking faggot - have nothing to offer then, so shut your fucking mouth and get the fuck off the board

You're fired

>COCKSUCKER
>>
bump, same deal, been wondering the same shit
>>
>>2829359
Nobody has a solid response. Is this proof that /biz/ is literally almost nothing but shitshills?
>>
buy high sell low
>>
>>2829039
I sold the majority of my ethereum at 380 and the rest at 320 when it began to crash, 60% of my portfolio is BTC and LTC and the other 40% is other alts. If you've made 5000% gains off your ETH investment you should diversify at least a little. Buy some BTC, some LTC, and some alts, and save 25% of your original ethereum
>>
>>2829039
For even posting the face of that marxist kike you get a sage and hide. Just the sight of his sweaty greasy sniveling mug makes me physically ill.
>>
>>2829525
Had to post something from my camera roll.

I fucking hate that commie puke, believe me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.