[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience starting their own small business?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495534910792.jpg (89KB, 1619x484px) Image search: [Google]
1495534910792.jpg
89KB, 1619x484px
Does anyone have any experience starting their own small business?
>>
Yep, I Australia all the formalities are easy enough with minimal fees. The hardest thing for me was securing enough work to keep busy.
>>
Tile guy.

I have an LLC. Started about 2.5 years ago.

I made $8,000 this month.

What do you want to know?
>>
>>2828566
How to make 400$ a month doing anything I can do solo?
I was thinking about food stands but I don't have license for that.
>>
>>2828763

Uh yeah.

wash cars, mow lawns, clean houses.

literally just print up some business cards and start passing them around your neighborhood
>>
>>2828566
dayum, reviewbrah is gonna clean up nicely in a few years
>>
>>2828725
How do you go about soliciting business?
>>
>>2828566
I am in the process of starting up a small business in Sydney at the moment.

What do you want to know?
>>
>>2828566
Yeah. You can go to the local chamber of commerce or equivalent, and they'll hook you up with everything. They even gave tax advice to me. In most countries I know about you go to the tax office as a starting point, tell them what you want to start, and they'll send you around everywhere to fix up the legal side.
As for running the business itself, it depends on what you are going to do. Getting your own clients and marketing yourself is what makes it extremely different from wageslaving. You'll never get a regular paycheck anymore if you don't make it yourself.
That's all I can think about now.
>>
Jesus Christ. How can anyone manage to be poor in America/Australia? Over here in Yuropistan, you need state certifications for just about anything.
>>
>>2828832
Always curious about this too.
>>
>>2829337
>You'll never get a regular paycheck anymore if you don't make it yourself.
This is why a good number of fairly successful small business owners tend to invest excess earnings straight away so they can start living off dividends and having relatively stable income in addition to whatever their business makes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.