[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i increase my greed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 323r3.jpg (30KB, 542x606px) Image search: [Google]
323r3.jpg
30KB, 542x606px
What is a great way to increase my greed level? As in my desire to accumulate money and not spend it on bullshit..
>>
File: 1484080317217.jpg (45KB, 542x471px) Image search: [Google]
1484080317217.jpg
45KB, 542x471px
This thread made me kek for some reason
>>
File: 20111010.gif (92KB, 576x747px) Image search: [Google]
20111010.gif
92KB, 576x747px
>>2828140
Lots of existentialism and a strong desire to stick it to the plebs.
>>
>>2828140
>not spend it on bullshit
this one is called common sense
>>
Think of money this way. Every dollar you make is a dollar a poor African child will never see.
>>
>>2828184
holy shit
>>
>>2828140
Go to a synagogue
>>
>>2828184
holy shit thats genius
>>
>>2828184
Nice
>>
>>2828184
> ((()))
>>
It helps if you're part of the chosen tribe like I am. They're practically genetically predisposed to Scrooge McDucking their money.
>>
>>2828184
>what is income tax

your shekels feed africans
>>
Legit answer: Anxiety or anger.
Anxiety or anger is just nervous energy basically. Sure it's negative energy but it's energy nonetheless. People view anger as something bad because it's usually destructive but if you can redirect it into hustling, it'll be fine.
Anxiety is also a good motivator, especially if you're poor. The best thing is to combine the two together for maximum productivity. If you're constantly scared and angry and have to prove that you're better than those you resent, you'll make progress.
The best revenge is success.

Also watch one episode of MTV cribs every day. Eat lots of garlic, go to your local Synagogue and learn Jewish customs. I strongly believe that the Jews are so good with money because of their habits.

Look at all the things you don't have. What do you want? What could you possibly get that you don't have right now if you work hard enough? Look at the things other richer people have and be angry about it. It's perfectly okay to be angry and jealous and envious as long as you convert those emotions into productivity.
>>
Convert to judaism.
>>
>>2828335
Sheeeeeeet...
>>
>>2828327
Fucking jews
>>
Rap music. Also traveling somewhere with a lot of wealth to see how the rich live.
>>
>>2828571
Say what you will, we're invincible and dominate most industry.
>>
>>2828140
Live off minimum. Add up all bills, then average food expenses, gas money, etc. Live off of only that, and maybe some self spending here and there. You'll quickly realize all the shit you don't need and can cut out to save more
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.