[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

free market is the only system that respects your freedom. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thomas_sowell.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_sowell.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
free market is the only system that respects your freedom.

If you hate freedom, you hate free market.
>>
I love the free market and Lord of the Rings. Neither exists and never have, never will.
>>
>>2827380
I do think the free market is a dream too volatile but is an ideal we can keep, just as human rights, freedom of expression and shit, you know.
>>
>muh gay poopy dicks
>muh weed dude
>muh based niggers
>muh freedum
>>
>>2827380
Lord of the rings exists on amazon prime
>>
>Complete free market
>System where genuine monopolies can be achieved and will never be able to be taken down, thus fucking the consumer over for years

Nah
>>
>live on a physically deterministic reality
>free market
pick one
>>
>>2827447
>>2827449
>new industry emerges
>is cheaper
>new companies emerge
>they take the marketshare of the old companies
>rinse and repeat
you know solar is basically already taking the fossil fuel market in the developing world?

and how the digital camera industry replaced the old camera industry?
>>
>>2827410
>conflating dudeweedbro libertarians with based black man intellectual giant thomas sowell.
please eat shit and read instead of meming on FB meme pages 24/7
>>
>>2827365
>free market
>companies start manufacturing products with neurotoxic and endocrine disrupting chemicals just to be able to compete
ahh yes, so this must be the power of the free market
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.