[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Time to PAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIC!
In 30 hours you'll read on the news "bitcoin community fails to find a consensus, bitcoin dips -X0% in the last 3 hours."
>>
Crypto is the biggest shitshow on the planet right now.
>>
>been buying and selling BTC since 2012
>still don't get what a blockchain or what that pic means
>>
it was over 80% last night and now it's 77%. that sucks, bull run has been canceled
>>
>>2827016
Does not matter we will have a hardfork on the 1st this bip91 was to prevent the hard fork. Witch was not suppose to start until the 22 so we have time also fuck chicks there getting pretty close to the Jews on the hate scale
>>
File: picard-facepalm.jpg (23KB, 921x606px) Image search: [Google]
picard-facepalm.jpg
23KB, 921x606px
>>2827016
Someone please crash Slush's pool and F2Pool.
>>
>>2827054
It means that segwit2x will not get activated in the present conditions. Simply said people will be afraid that their lane split into to with a wall in between them and to be stuck in the middle. (stupid because in fact they are on a highway and there is no wall on a highway so if they stay in the middle they might be able to manspread like a boss but I digress).
We need 80% to be sure (hm not really totally, like quite sure, like nobody understand quantum physics if you get my vibes).
So when the activation fails people will be afraid and not buy and it will go down. It will happen in 30 hours. That's it for the explanation you didn't ask for.
>>
>>2827016
calm down people this bip91 stuff wasnt even meant to start until the 21st. they have 4 more cycles of 336 blocks to lock it in.
>>
File: 1463477362237.jpg (145KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
1463477362237.jpg
145KB, 600x465px
>>2827127

I still dont understand a thing senpai
>>
>>2827160
If the number in pic doesnt go above 80% we're fucked desu, kopisch?
>>
>>2827151
Doesn't mean people will not panic when this one fails. Trust me (because I'm an astronaut and I walked on Pluto)
, it will go down right before this cycle is over.
>>2827160 even more simple then, tomorrow we touch the bottom and then we stand up and rise
>>
>>2827187
Not fucked but attach your seatbelt we parked the car in a rollercoaster if it doesn't go over 80%in this cycle
>>
File: notmonkaS.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
notmonkaS.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Actually, I think it's on its way to becoming locked in. Since the new lock-in period has started, there were 88 BIP-91 and 31 non-BIP-91.
There were 119 out of 338 blocks mined so far and for it so pass at this point, there can only be a maximum of 35 non-BIP-91 blocks. That would it would reach 66/338 which is roughly 19,5%
>>
>>2827253
Sorry for my typos, but basically we can only have 35 more non-BIP-91 on the current lock-in period as we got 31 so far and it can't get past 66 of the total 338 blocks.
>>
>>2827277
if BIP91ers really wanted it , wouldn't they push a bunch of new miners online ASAP , or have they done that and not willing to put in more?
>>
My money is currently in USDT, Litecoin, Monero, and Dash. Am I ok?
>>
Slush is supposedly going to BIP91 tomorrow. That might do it but really it all comes down to chance (who gets the blocks). its close enough to where it could go either way.

>>2827302
if you're a miner then your mining is profitable so why would you have miners that aren't mining?
>>
>>2827428
i meant to push new resources into mining that didn't exist before, which are pro BIP91
>>
>>2827127
What's segwit anyway like a lightning network
>>
>>2827544
it's kind of like a segway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.