[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bois

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: silver-eagle-300x196.png (105KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
silver-eagle-300x196.png
105KB, 300x196px
Should I sell my physical silver? I have a couple dozen ounces sitting here and I am wondering if you think the price is going to fluctuate much or head downward. Let me hear your thoughts.
>>
I know this doesn't have anything to do with Bitcoin or anything like that but hey
>>
I would keep just in case because crypto can be unpredictable, and it's nice to have a backup like silver just in case, in the end you make the decision
>>
>>2826817
Thanks stranger, appreciate the input.
>>
Keep your silver because it's heavily manipulated down right now. If the market was free to price it as it should be, it would be 100+ an ounce easily.
>>
>>2826770
Sell it to me , i'll buy it from you at spot price.
>>
>>2826949
This seems a little unbelievable to me, why 100 dollars and how do we know it's manipulated?
>>
>>2826770
probably more like 40-60 but Comex does manipulate it down heavily and its lost its historic parity with gold because of this. Back in 2008 everyone was screaming silver $600 an ounce...obviously it didn't happen. I had some but decided to play with muh internet coins and have done better than hodling them in terms of gains. For me all PM's are just a hedge in case of economic collapse or massive war. I suppose either one of those could happen but it's easier to take my BTC across a border than it is gold/silver which gets flagged by TSA (if you're in the US).
>>
>>2826969
Just believe, man.... just believe
>>
>>2826793
Just a nocoiner trying to virtue signal.

>>2826770
Yeah, dumb-dumb, sell that shit and buy crypto.
>>
>>2827033
Thanks
>>
File: silver.jpg (139KB, 1634x713px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
139KB, 1634x713px
Depends on what your time frame is, and if you could put the money to better use now

Near to mid term I could see it dropping some more, but longer term it could go up.

I think the spike in 2011 after market 08-09 recovery was due to the fear of fiat 'easing' policies and fiat devaluation. You may not see that alignment of factors again for some time.

But after all there is only a fixed amount on the planet and it has industrial uses.

t. fail to commit to any stance and ramble guy
>>
>>2827094
Thank you for the insight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.