[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The high score on stockchartguru.com is over $2 Million Dollars.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

He just got lucky, right?
There's no way you can consistently profit using technical analysis on stock charts, right?
>>
are you stupid?
people have been doing that for decades
>>
>>2826101
There is no way the providers push a meme that you can get rich on forex so people gib them money, right ?
>>
I watched a youtube video where a guy said that only fundamental trading analysis will work in the long term. But kek some times I feel like I can pick the stock chart going up or down short term.
>>
>>2826101
If everyone uses the meme it becomes reality
>>
File: world_map_blank..jpg (1MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
world_map_blank..jpg
1MB, 4500x2234px
Feels like there might be some truth to that because if thousands of traders are watching a bull flag to pop at the same point, and pile in, eventually it seems to go up.
But it looks like it then becomes a case of who can get there first and dump it before everyone else does at the top/bottom. etc...
>>
>>2826101
What the heck? That game is so easy, out of the 30 charts I've tried, 29 of them all went up, and I went from 30k to 90k in a few min.
>>
If that's true, then why don't I see your name on the Today's Stock Chart Gurus?
>>
>>2826101
of course he got lucky do you even understand what standard deviation is

if 1000000 idiots start randomly meme trading with the TA memes a few of them are bound to get lucky and score big
>>
>>2826561
any short term pick is just flipping coins it's completely random

go flip some coins and try to call heads or tails... you'll see you can go on some pretty lucky streaks but that doesn't mean there's any skill in it
>>
It's called luck

There was a chimpanzee around 10 years ago that they had throw darts at a stock chart. The chimp was the 4th best investor that year
>>
>>2826859

yeah, but he had really good aim
>>
>>2826859
Which coin does that chimp like?
>>
>>2826889
Ark, ETH, and Stratis, I just asked him
>>
Theres no way it would be possible to take technical analysis and apply it to cryptocurrencies, would it?
>>
>>2826991
No, it's all just a huge gamble and everything is completely random. Patterns don't exist despite appearing over and over again for a century. It just doesn't work!!
>>
>>2826878
my sides
>>
>>2826889
Similar to antshares is my guess
>>
>>2827603
I don't think so. Professionals know that you use TA because it helps you decide when to get in and out on a consistent basis, not because it'll give you a decent profit. Setting decent stop losses and identifying good trades over a long period nets you a profit because you didn't stop your winning trades but you did stop your losing trades.
You could literally trade a line graph and make money if you applied basics like that.
But no, people want to make up a bunch of fancy shit to show them what the price data is doing. Candlesticks and volume are the only thing that matters, every TA meme is a reflection of that data and people use it because some guys are able to make decent money using their favorite TA meme over a line graph and applying the same discipline that is necessary to succeed.
Try it, if you set good stop losses you can trade ADX alone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.