[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, how do you cancel your student loan? Tired of paying this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1480986626319.png (8KB, 208x219px)
1480986626319.png
8KB, 208x219px
Yo, how do you cancel your student loan? Tired of paying this shit
>>
>>2824058
Move to another country.
>>
>>2824058
Just write a strongly worded email to the government about how the loan is oppressing people of your gender.
>>
>>2824058
Fake your own death
>>
>>2824080
woah gender is outdated concept pls don't use words like that
>>
>>2824058
Bankruptcy? Can people still do that for student loans?
>>
>>2824092
No.

Op probably got a job that pays well because he took out a loan he'll be fine.
>>
>>2824092
Generally no. Its possible but improbable. You have to convince a judge that you will be homeless and your kids will be homeless unless he erases your debt.
>>
File: 1465374218835.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465374218835.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>2824112
It pays well, but I need this money for crypto and getting a nice car loan soon. Is there no forgiveness for people like me? I read it doesn't hurt your credit score and you just have to report the loan forgiveness as taxable income, but how do I just get rid of this debt namsayin?
>>
File: retard 5.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
retard 5.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>2824155
>>2824058
>Hey guys these jews expect me to pay them back, I mean WTF, didnt even give me a participation trophy.
>how do I get out of this debt so I can get a car loan and go back to to debt again.
>>
>>2824155
You fucking don't. You get jewed by the education system in America. But don't be mad at people who loan you the money.

By fucking mad at the schools who charge you these outragous amounts of money.
>>
>>2824058

like everything else, killing oneself
>>
>>2824058

Join the military

I got 160k in student loans forgiven for serving 4 years

After the military I landed probably the most amazing job ever solely because of my veteran status and veteran preferential hiring.
>>
File: 1498480211647.jpg (6KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1498480211647.jpg
6KB, 250x230px
>>2824215
Why shouldn't I? They can just go get the money from the university if that's a problem, and if I can do it it's in my best interest to do so, no?

Cmon, someone who isn't a shill for the student loan cabal tell me how to do this. I know theres gotta be some way...
>>
>>2824155
>Trying to get out of debt just get get into more debt and probably lose money in crypto

I think the prime solution here is to just kill yourself. Should erase the debt for you right away
>>
>>2824257
In the off chance this isnt bait, you don't. You owe money, the money you earn will belong to them.
>>
>>2824257
Dude, just buy the car anyway.

Then, when you eventually declare bankruptcy, you'll have to give the car back, but you'll be coming out ahead because you won't have to pay depreciation, you'll just have to give the car back.

If your student loans are federal loans, you're fucked tho. No forgiveness of federal student loan debts through bankruptcy; the government always gets their money, yo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.