[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you store your Crypto, /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: vault2.jpg (148KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
vault2.jpg
148KB, 960x540px
How do you store your Crypto, /biz/?
>>
>>2823614
I put them in my anus.
>>
>>2823614
Whats it to you? Are you a narc?
>>
>>2823614

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+store+cryptocurrencies
>>
>>2823614
In my Bitbean wallet.
>>
>>2823614
I store them on 4chan. Every post I make is encrypted with my passkeys.
>>
File: 1495315294430.jpg (14KB, 255x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495315294430.jpg
14KB, 255x243px
>>2823614
I give my private keys to my gf to look after, that way I know they're safe :^)
>>
>>2823614
On an exchange because I'm too lazy to put them in multiple wallets.
>>
Bittrex because my portfolio is 3 digits.
>>
>>2823614
In the only place where they are truly safe. My mind.

>and if you aren't doing the same you're an niggerfagget
>>
>>2823614
My wife has my private key ;)
>>
>>2824142
>2017
>not having unlocked the power of mindreading thanks to nofap and two certain chemicals which I'm not going to reveal

your shitcoins aren't as safe as you think they are
>>
>>2823614
half in exchange, half in wallet. i don't fuck with the core wallets at all because they take way too long to sync, i'd rather just get hacked.
>>
>>2824142

One of those chemicals will be banned soon, it's getting harder and harder to obtain. Buy all you can while you can.
>>
>>2824180
>implying I've memorized the private keys in plain text
>being this n00b

Even if you could read my mind, you would have no idea what to do with that as the real information is stored in deeper layers at subconscious level. I don't even know my passwords, I only ''know'' the starting point that will trigger the chain effect until the keys are revealed and there are many steps in that process. I'm also trained in gorilla warfare just in case you wanted to ask.
>>
>>2824175
what about her son though?
>>
>>2824288
wow anon

is it possible to learn this skill?
>>
>>2823963
That doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>2824288
>gorilla warfare
has Harambe taught you?
>>
Took the time to learn how to compile from source, make desktop wallet, encrypt it, send funds to it, save address in a file and move its blockchain on an external device. Then keep eye on coins for swaps, updates, etc. When coin booms, move blockchain back, sync up and send to exchange. Miss some immediate ath, but normally get in right under.
>>
>>2823614
some hardware wallet
some exchange
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.