[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting started in crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: comfy fox.png (74KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
comfy fox.png
74KB, 343x343px
Hello, crypto newfriends and all those who have not had much success yet. Crypto is not just a gamble, crypto is a trade, it requires skill and mastery. There are two main crafts that you can learn: day trading/margin trading, and altcoin flipping. In the first case, you employ technical analysis indicators to speculate on high-volume coins, typically borrowing from the exchange and profiting off of their volatility, while managing your risks accordingly. In the second case, you analyze recent rumors on crypto news sites as well as the recent volume change for small-volume, little-known coins that are likely to take off, invest, and hold strategically for several days, weeks or maybe months. Both crafts use different principles and appeal to different mindsets, but require one same thing: discipline, clear mind and strong will. Whatever path you choose, it's the way to multiply your initial investment by MANY times.

Just be careful and beware: if you're new, you can lose everything. Don't invest too much. Don't pursue big cash in the beginning. Never be greedy. Start with a tiny sum, it's still a lot of fun when you double it. Remember, experience and skill are more important than momentary gains. Over time, you might discover handy little "tricks" that'll give you an edge. Ask yourself in the end, "if I were to start all over again, how long would it take to get where I am now?" The more experience and skill you get, the smaller that time frame will be.

Good luck and take care
>>
>>2823552
Thanks, Cryptofox.

I've learned more from my bad trades than my good, for sure.

Starting small mean stuff learning might be less painful.
>>
>>2823552
Thanks anon, but there's no way in hell im borrowing from the exchange (that's margin, yes)? I'd rather be horribly wrong with my own money with an amount I'm willing to burn than be wrong and in debt.

Now, what strategy do you employ? Any of those tips you found that you'd like to share?
>>
>>2823598
In reality, you never really owe the exchange anything, they can simply "liquidate" your account and take what's left of your balance, and you're clean. Margin trading is risky, some might enjoy it, others not. That being said, there's still a lot of money to be made with altcoin flipping. I recommend looking for sudden volume change for smaller coins, it often happens when they're on the rise. New coins that are being actively shilled can be very profitable too, but you have to get in early enough, and it might be better to stay away if they already rose by several times. Good luck
>>
>>2823757
What's your opinion in getting in on a meme pump like fucktoken? And what exchanges should I look through? Also, sorry for being such a noob, but can you explain market cap, volume, buy/sell walls? Thanks for your time, anon.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.