[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: chaincoin.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
chaincoin.png
24KB, 200x200px
JUST
>>
>>2823363
Pump and dump scam coin. That faggot HighonCoins shilling it constantly on youtube.
>>
>>2823363
hahahahahaha
>>
made some nice profit with this coin. But when the slack turned into north korea i sold it for 8x
>>
>>2823363
>>2823378

Everything has gone down this week, weakhands.
>>
>>2823363
whale accumulated 11% of all coins.....
probably going to get 2 mil of them or more.
>>
>>2824569
>t. HighOnCoins
>>
>>2823363
good time to buy in right now ;)
>>
>>2824727
it will get back or its going to 1 sat shicoin?
>>
>tfw bought into chaincoin at $5.44

I know, I deserve this fate.
>>
I think I've made more than 1 BTC profit by just arbitraging between BTC, CHC, and LTC.
>>
>>2824881
elaborate
>>
>>2824888
>Someone pulls the pin and triggers a massive selloff in the BTC/CHC market
>Buy low in that market
>Immediately sell high in the LTC/CHC market which hasn't had a chance to correct
>Profit
>>
>>2824672
Not even close, but full disclosure, I do have one masternode that I bought when they only cost $364 USD.
>>
File: lifeturnedaround.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lifeturnedaround.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>2823363
>be me, poorfag
>cryptojew for 3 months, get the hang of moving from a to b and make gains
>follow some people on YT
>see guy, watch guy
>guy starts with mathematical unbased idea
>see viewercount, go through comments, check twitter
>the herd is moving
>buy 10K of the coin
>palms are sweaty
>rises
>holy shit imagine €0,1
>next day go to bed €0,5
>happy tell mom and friends I have 5k
>palms ssweatyness increase
>follow HOC see herd growing bold and they start losing grasps with reality, people going all in, most of them don't get basic math
> they actually display cult mentality
> people get banned for skepticism

>itsabubble.jpg

>need to get home to sell
>come home power outage due to fire in local powerlinehub (whatever it's called)

>start feeling bad
>old nokia so can't check, old desktop so can't check

>go to bed
>wake up early, power is back
>open cryptopia on desktop
>€4,3
>fear and joy hit me
>gottanefast
>sell to BTC
>sell BTC largely for fiat
>have 40k
>poorfag no longe, happy as I've ever been literally cried a bit of happiness

>40000 euro, never had so much money
>go to work
>come home €6
>should I get back in?
>decide to quit while ahead, other opportunities will arise, even more with new capital

>bubble bursts
>crash

Got small car now to go to work, train no longer. Got good laptop, going to start freelancing while job. Rest is on bank. Parents are even proud even though they don't get it 100%.
>>
>>2825024
>>decide to quit while ahead
Lord it feels good to be a gangster
>>
File: pos scammer.jpg (258KB, 1921x1047px) Image search: [Google]
pos scammer.jpg
258KB, 1921x1047px
Donate to the dumb chink lol
>>
>>2825115
amongst the best decisions I made in life
>>
>>2825154
He'll get loads of coins, the people still in it are either full cult mode, financial hostages because they went in with more than they could loose or just stupid enough to think it'll return and buy the "it's a movement" crap.
>>
>>2825024
good job dude. Don't get too crazy. Cash out most of your profits and use the amout you started with to get back in.
>>
BUY BUY BUY
>>
>sell when eth recover
>buy when eth dips
is there anything wrong with this strategy?
>>
>>2825024
May I ask what country you're in? Wondering how much you might have lost in converting to fiat or if you have taxes.
>>
>>2825024
Good plays man
Just want to know how you found out about that guy though
>>
>>2826285
I found him by just searching bitcoin in youtube and filtering by what was posted that day, he posts like two videos a day. His other channel "highonandroid" is actually a pretty big channel on youtube with like 100k followers or something.
>>
File: model24.jpg (79KB, 1218x877px) Image search: [Google]
model24.jpg
79KB, 1218x877px
>>2823363
what kind of idiot falls for this shit? seriously
>>
>>2825024
Wow
>>
>>2825024

Good job anon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.