[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some BITCOIN theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1s.jpg (60KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
1s.jpg
60KB, 618x340px
So... some people ... like John McAfee and others say BTC will rise to the moon by 2020... or at least rise even more.

This poses one question, how will BTC be accepted by the majority of the people, when a small minority already has all the coin.

If half of the coins are in the hands of some random chinese miners and some are in the hands of some tech savvy kids who happend to join the hype train early enough...

How will the coin "BTC" have real value when nobody of the rest of the world will be able to "afford" it anymore.

In my eyes... governments will simply work together and create a "semi" official crypto-currency that will then be exchanged with the FIAT on a certain fixed day for a fixed rate and then ... BTC will be worth "fuck all".

Opinions?

The bubble is real? Isn't it?
>>
>Muh digital revolution
>Muh fuck bankers
China controlled currency with an known (((creator))).

yes
>>
>The bubble is real? Isn't it?
hope so i just sold 100k
>>
>>2821878
They already have done.

It is called Ethereum.
>>
>Fucking central banks, enough let's create something that will avoid them
>Digital currency using the Internet witch is controlled by the same small group of people
That will show them
>>
>>2821878
>gee biz what happens in a market when there is less supply than there is demand?
>Btc is doomed!

Maximum b8 bro
>>
>>2821878
>how will BTC be accepted by the majority of the people, when a small minority already has all the coin.
>what is every currency in the world, including the US dollar
>>
>>2821878
It won't stay in our hands forever. One day people will want to cash out for cars, houses, legitimate businesses. Not just be wealthy in currency for the sake of it. It will most likely transfer from us to the people who hold the assets we want AKA the current elite.
>>
>>2821930
>gee biz what happens in a market when there is less supply than there is demand?

why would there be demand for something that can be duplicated in a governed way ?

---> see all shitcoins

if you can create shitcoins then the government can create a state sanctioned coin and distribute it fairly according to a fixed rate vs. FIAT...

why would any of the 80% normies of this world accept "BTC" at the point when the public is ready for a cryptocurrency?
>>
>>2821944

why would the current elite give away cars, houses etc. for something they don't (don't have to) value?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.