[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waves launches Ether gateway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 8651684153.jpg (24KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
8651684153.jpg
24KB, 1200x674px
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-launches-ether-gateway-c5b2b2579991

See you on the moon
>>
>>2821793
thinking about selling my LTC and buying ETH. Will it go back to 300$?
>>
Big if true
>>
>>2821812
It's true
>>
>>2821812
Already true
>>
>>2821858
>>2821862
Big
>>
>>2821793
I'm in with 92 waves only... Wish I had the money to buy more...
>>
Pretty damn big. Bought me some more WAVES.
>>
This is great , now its time to buy me some more waves
>>
i'm already balls deep in waves and wct
>>
>>2821793
what about erc20 tokens?
nice news though! dex seems pretty nice
>>
>users will send ETH to the given address within the client and will receive a Waves token in return. These tokens will be backed 1:1 with Ether, and can be withdrawn and exchanged for ETH at any time.

So 1 waves = 1 ETH now?
>>
>>2822880
soon my friend
>>
waves is love. waves is life
>>
Lease those Waves up and you make more tokens while you sleep :)
>>
>>2823212

can you provide a link on how to do this
>>
Looks like its already pumped the last few days and this blog post is selling the news. Nope.
>>
https://fountainperpetua.com

You earn Waves/MRTs/Mercury/RBX from leasing here, and 2 more months of free WCTs for holding Waves in Wave's wallet...it's growing as the tx vol grows.
>>
>>2822880
1 ETH = 1 wETH like with their wbtc in the exchange. The more I think about it, it's just like any other exchange.

I'm interested when they'll allow the payment of xfer and trades in more than just waves (it'll just be a hotswap trade to the equivalent amount of waves, but it'll be big from a usability standpoint)

This should get some more liquidity in the dex too. All coming on the heels of increasing volume across the board with trades and buys. Looking good
>>
WAVES will literally be worth 100$ before the end of the year. I'm not even trying to shill.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720-002553.jpg (374KB, 842x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720-002553.jpg
374KB, 842x1086px
Based alpha male Sasha is gonna make us wavesters rich
>>
>>2823422
omg who is that girl?
>>
>>2823422
Would pump and dump
>>
>>2823485
fuck the Bancor girl, this one is way hotter
>>
File: DEXGUI4.jpg (88KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
DEXGUI4.jpg
88KB, 1024x670px
Plus this shit is coming in a matter of weeks...
>>
>>2823432
Part of the waves team. Probably some role in marketing
>>
File: DEXGUI.jpg (97KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
DEXGUI.jpg
97KB, 1200x960px
>>
>>2823530
Wtf i love waves now
>>
I'm not part of the team, i just invested in it and think it's fucking sweet...pay $.005 for a trade instead of .2% at POLO, ROFL, WIN-WIN
>>
>>2823394
>
>>2823394

and what will be cause of 33x rise?
>>
Waves are going big! I hope I get to buy some more $2 waves before they take me into orbit!
>>
>>2823603
DEX entries such as this one
Smart Contracts
Bitcoin rising
>>
Waves has so much going for it. Bitcoin ng and smart contracts coming in the next few months
>>
>>2823627
Whats the value in the token though? What does the token do thats worth value?
>>
I sold all my Waves for metal and coffeecoin. Y'all are making me feel bad
>>
seems riskier to not have Waves, than to have em' imo with all this news
>>
this is just the ETH gateway.. wait till they release the Yuan gateway
>>
Scamception
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.