[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Coins are mooning daily on various exchanges and /biz/ doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498804209540.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498804209540.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>Coins are mooning daily on various exchanges and /biz/ doesn't even report on it.
So what happened to that "listen to /biz/ and get rich" meme?
>>
You're a few months too late. Before the traffic increased sharply we used to collectively pump coins as a board and share a lot of good and bad info. Now it's just the latest meme coins and a few hidden gems.
You can still make it, just sort the board by new and cross reference anything you buy on Twitter. I'm too lazy to dmor but this strategy has proven to work for me
>>
File: comfy fox.png (71KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
comfy fox.png
71KB, 343x343px
>>2821723
The thing is to predict those rises while the coins have not reached an ATH. It's not easy, let alone doable with 100% accuracy, but kinda possible. The trick is to look at the recent change in volume and trade history, as well as buy and sell walls.
>>
>>2821723

Usually the coins that biz shills heavy do really well.
>>
>>2821736
>You're a few months too late
March/April/May of 2017 in crypto was one of the most fun times of my life. You could hop on /biz/ and pick any of the coins being shilled for the day and make 50%. I wish I could go back and live those days again with what I know now and with a lot more initial investment.
>>
>>2821750
>The trick is to look at the recent change in volume and trade history, as well as buy and sell walls.

Best website for this kind of information?
>>
>>2821835
Nope u wrong nigger wait till q4 when then whole market dobles . I'll bet my wife's ass on it
>>
>>2821723
You're too late.
Should have been trading three years ago.
>>
>>2821723

>>2813286
>>
>>2821994

This exact same post will be true 3 years from now.
>>
>>2821835
this holy shit that was fun, we literally just picked a coin and it pumped 25%

i remember when RDD was being shilled at 5 sats, good times
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.