[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP bancor hodlers, price floor is at 21k eth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: think.jpg (81KB, 886x916px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
81KB, 886x916px
RIP bancor hodlers, price floor is at 21k eth
>>
File: devilpepe.png (67KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
devilpepe.png
67KB, 350x350px
>>2821215
I'm so excited watching the demise of this shitcoin.

Cant wait to watch the panic set in as all these comfy bnt holders being carried by the eth floor as it collapses below them and their shitcoin falls into oblivion.

Then I'm going to pick up some of their shitcoin when it bottoms out and sell it back to them when they think it's going to recover for some juicy profits
>>
>>2821215
They're literally all Jews

No wonder its called Jew York.
>>
>>2821215
>david david

basically the jewish moon moon
>>
>>2821469

Is that the Jewish equivalent of Mohammed Mohammed?
>>
>>2821518
pretty much
>>
nice
>>
Anyone got a decent guide for selling BNT via smart contract

When entering the amount is that WEI of BNT or WEI of ETH?
>>
>>2821674
wei of bnt
>>
the floor was a nice gesture desu. what people don't realise is their power grows with every weak handed sell. these BNTs will be used by them to buy into new projects, ensuring that teams use bancs as a reserve and spreading bancors influence.
>>
>>2821215
Lol...lots of jews on that list. Why is /pol/ always right?
>>
>>2821215
theres a worst animal on earth list with 6 million listings, that with shocking coincidence , has all the exact same last names.
>>
>>2821215
the masses still dont understand that the jews are the enemy of all creatures. its not political its factual
>>
>>2821215
FUCK SOLD ALL MY BNT FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: IMG_2322.jpg (127KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.jpg
127KB, 720x720px
>>2821215

Really nice to see most of 4chan knows kikes are terrible people who hate you

Used to be only on /pol/
>>
File: 100worstlandlordsoyveyshuddidown.png (535KB, 618x2667px) Image search: [Google]
100worstlandlordsoyveyshuddidown.png
535KB, 618x2667px
>>2821215
>>
>>2821879
Jews are rich for a reason. Being nice doesn't pay.
>>
>>2821215
The question you guys should be asking yourself is how is it possible that astroturfers, in just 96 hours, were able to spread enough FUD to the right people in the right places to get BNT holders to panic sell over 90k ETH worth of BNT.

That's some incredible engineering.
>>
>>2823198
the obvious answer is it doesn't require any astroturfing, people just wanted their ETH back before the value dropped to shit for this shit token.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.