[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He owns any other coin but Bitcoin What are you even doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1499787603836.jpg (292KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1499787603836.jpg
292KB, 1252x1252px
>He owns any other coin but Bitcoin

What are you even doing? Are you actually trying to piss away your money?

Bitcoin is the only good coin, the rest are worthless long term.
>>
>>2820591
I need to speculate in order to afford more bitcoin.
>>
All crypto are worthless one way or another but some offer quick gains faster than Bitcoins.
>>
i suspect this more and more with time.

I think a few coins will have value for certain purposes (Monero comes to mind, but I'm dubious of the value of anonymity when these things are hard to trace in general. Unless you're a money launderer, but most people are not), but for the most part, think about how long people have been proclaiming the doom of bitcoin and the insurrection of some challenger, and all that has happened is pump and dumps of altcoins while BTC keeps growing over the years.

BTC for hodl, shitcoins for snatching up short term profits.
>>
>>2820591
Why so divisive? Just because that's the team you picked however long ago doesn't mean it's the only one that's ever going to have any purpose
>>
I'm just turning shitcoins into more bitcoins while I wait for BTC to hit 10k
>>
>>2820613

how many years have people been speculating that bitcoin was going to get knocked off by the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread? And has it ever even come close to fruition?

all the old hands who tell people to sit on their btc and never sell no matter what keep getting proven right over and over, and they keep getting fucking richer.

meanwhile you invest in this shitcoins, hoping they have some future, but all it ever turns out to be is a scam more or less. The only thing to do is acknowledge that it is a scam and get in on it for the short term profits.
>>
WAVES about to break out

screen-cap this
>>
>>2820591
*Yawn*

bitcoin? boring. you dont know true excitement until your shitcoin moons
>>
>>2820644
I agree with you that the vast majority of other coins are just shitcoins. For many of those years though the closest thing to any competition that Bitcoin ever had was a literal copypasta of it in Litecoin.

Ethereum has shown itself to not just be one of the crowd of shitcoins since then and I really can't take the people seriously who claim one or the other is going to be the ONE TRUE COIN. Both were meant serve different purposes and there's no reason that they both can't grow together.
>>
>>2820622
this
>>
>>2820657
Enjoy losing your money, as I said
>>
>>2820737
Yes anon....... surely BTC will remain the one and only coin in a forever expanding market.

OneTrueCoin™
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (480KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
480KB, 400x226px
>>2821457

> forever expanding market
> thinks this means he is going to make bank on derivative currencies

like the other guy said, enjoy losing your money
>>
>>2821484
This.

Even if you want to pump and dump shitcoins you'd have to be an absolute fucktard not to have at least 1 BTC to your name, stashed away as a hedge against inflation.
>>
File: sly fox.jpg (218KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sly fox.jpg
218KB, 1440x1440px
>>2820591
>What are you even doing?
Swing trading?

>Are you actually trying to piss away your money?
Quite the opposite, if you know what you're doing

>Bitcoin is the only good coin, the rest are worthless long term.
Wow, thank you captain obvious!
>>
>>2820591
OP I think you misunderstand. I'm not holding any shitcoin because I believe in it. I'm holding shitcoins till they pump, so that I can sell them for bitcoin. That is the end game here and everybody knows it. The whole goal is to get more bitcoins
>>
>>2820601

This. They are all shitcoins at the end of the day.
>>
>>2820591
>What are you even doing?
Following the VC money. I won't name the coins here to save /pol/acks from being triggered.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.