[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download.png (396KB, 2880x1500px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
396KB, 2880x1500px
Australia?
>>
Coinjar...coinspot... localbitcoins.
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 769x597px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 769x597px
Yes?
>>
>>2820540

And no problems with these... except the massive difference in prices...
>>
Checking in
>>
>>
G'day knackers. I've found Coinbase works well buying BTC, ETH and LTC in AUD then sending to Bittrex for exchanging to other coins before storing in a wallet like imToken on Android or Freewallet, though I'm guilty of leaving most of my coins on Bittrex.

I really like Coinspot's interface and the fact you can buy a lot of different coins on it directly with AUD but the drawback is the really poor buying prices they offer. I've been meaning to sit down and work out what their fees are like in comparison with buying on Coinbase and sending to Bittrex before sending back to a wallet, but I think that even including all the little fees in that is still less than
what Coinspot charges just to buy straight up. If they were more competitive, I would probably move all of my business to their website. I did some research and it looks like their office is based in Melbourne, with the business being registered in Berwick, so being able to drive to their office or (possibly home) if something goes wrong is reassuring too.
>>
>>2820626

I like coinspot too, they state that all funds and coins are held in escrow, I cant find any further evidence of that as in the details of the escrow but if true that's a big selling point
>>
>>2820549
Seem to get cucked on price wherever. On the plus coinjar usually buys BTC at very favorable price.
>>
Reminder to kill yourselves Aussies
>>
>>2820626

Do either of those services work with Centrepay?
>>
>>2820626
Are still in the dip or not?
>>
>>2820532
Can't you have an account in USD? Localbitcoins is a damn scam with commissions going through the roof.
>>
File: 1449377897143.jpg (307KB, 1355x903px) Image search: [Google]
1449377897143.jpg
307KB, 1355x903px
>>2820902
It's ok, I'm sure your crypto tax will be as good as ours one day.
>>
>>2820943
Havn't been able to get that to work out either
>>
btcmarkets.net
>/endthread
>>
What, you mean 0 crypto tax?
>>
>>2820987
Where are you getting 0 crypto tax?
>>
>>2820987
Here it's 0 tax on anything under $10k and capital gains after that.
Where are you? I just assumed you were 'merican because the vast majority of this site is.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.