[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: gg-01.jpg (255KB, 2851x1938px) Image search: [Google]
gg-01.jpg
255KB, 2851x1938px
So we have had talk about an upcoming crash on August 1st, no? Now all of a sudden we ignore it because of some dank unsustainable gains. Congratulations, you all following normie trends and just got fucked by a beautiful bull tap. LMAO get ready to kys.
>>
>mah meme graph, where i point to whatever part on it supports my argument, even if it is to the left of where I was pointing days ago
>>
>>2820498
Literally the first time I, personally, have posted this "meme graph". Please tell me how this august 1st crash just ceased to exist? Dumb cunt.
>>
>>2820514
What fucking august 1st crash, why that date and for what reason
>>
>>2820539
none at all. people who LARP need a definitive date in time to hype and then get all pissed off at each other when fuck all happens
>>
>>2820539
Joke's on you, we are actually at the "first sell off" part.
>>
>fucking idiot unaware of bip91 lock in
stop posting and go kill yourself
>>
>>2820548
jokes on all of you faggots. considering the amount of people who are aware of bitcoin in the world, we still haven't even entered mania phase.
dumbasses here tend to forget that because they never leave their mothers basement
>>
>>2820484
That graph is only posted by nocoiners who are bored and want to FUD. The only reason you posted this thread was because you wanted to sound like you know what you're talking about but you actually don't.
>>
>>2820548
How the fuck does that make a joke on me?
>>
Screenshot this shit.
Crypto has literally done fuck all, It is purely hype. Even if a blockchain solution was to be adopted, it would be developed by a multi-billion dollar company (eg. IBM). Crypto is not the future, quantum computing is. Massive gains have been made in the field of quantum computing. It will allow for anonymous and secure communications and transfer of data. Give me 1 reason why the fuck blockchain needs to survive other than a bunch of retards who invested in mining rigs.
>>
>>2820581
lmao
>>
>>2820561
It hasn't locked in until a few hundred more blocks, faggot.
>>
>>2820598
>It will allow for anonymous and secure communications and transfer of data

Crypto does this now, why does quantum need to survive
>>
>>2820659
quantum computing has the ability to bust hash codes wide open like your moms hymen, you dumb, mother, fucker..
>>
>>2820484

How low did you sell yesterday op?
>>
>>2820674
Yet bitcoin still stands
>>
>>2820674
Quantum computing is still far away. But it will kill crypto eventually
>>
>>2820682
bought in around 100, sold at 340.
You retards assume that you have to lose money to "fud".
Just because you are bag holding doesnt mean you cant be redpilled.
Information is free.
>>
>>2820564
Its literally on International Media,google Bloomberg
>>
>>2820703
redpill then, so far you have non existent computers and obsolete dates
>>
>>2820742
go read you fucking tard. Far from "non existent computer".
>>
>>2820699
You're a fucking absolute spasticated cunt. What fucking annoys me is you've read a headline somewhere and now you regurgitate this shit every opportunity you get. Everyone is already well aware and the crytography to protect bitcoin already exists. It's not even an arms race. And even if it was, bitcoins job (improve cryptography) is a lot fucking easier than building a fucking quantum computer. Kys.
>>
>>2820745
you show me the fucking computer that cracks bitcoin protip there isn't one aug 1st is already over KYS
>>
>>2820746
We have a group of some of the worlds most intelligent people working on a technology(backed by ideas of teleportation/time travel. Currency is a drop in the ocean)
VS
A bunch of autists who have developed a technology that hasnt really got anywhere.
Lets use our brains people.
>>
>>2820774
jesus fuck, you are autistic. You just cant help some people.
>>
>>2820815
OK well in what time frame do you expect these machines going to be ready to destroy crypto
>>
>>2820832
5 years.
I also highly doubt we going to replace "traditional" currency within 5 years.
2+2 = dead cat.
>>
>>2820849
Agree crypto needs more than 5 years, so what happens if the quantum doesn't break it?
>>
>>2820484
BTC pumped way too fast from 1800 to current 2400. I agree, next bottom will be something close to 1600$
>>
>>2820484
Why would there be a crash on August 1?
>>
>>2821067
Slowfags still think there will be a hard fork. They dont know about the 80%.
>>
>>2821096
slowfags have no money
>>
>>2820849
He doesn't realize that sudden appearence of quantum computer would interfere with the whole internet, including banking system, not just crypto, leading to a global crash and disaster.

If u believe so much in quantum computers(which are already proved to be a bullshit xD) then go all-in with gold scrub and leave /biz/ for eternity.
>>
File: 11.png (160KB, 310x198px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
160KB, 310x198px
>>2820484
>dept of global studies and geography

All I needed to see
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.