[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back to Remind You Before the Weekly Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: great-again.jpg (232KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
great-again.jpg
232KB, 1200x628px
You Are Killing Crypto, Biz. All of these shitcoins and constant ICO have diluted the limited market demand for imaginary money. Even with the numbers from Asia BTC and Ether spiral down. Every Monday they bounce back a little lower. There are still a few people making money trading other coins, but the spike and the profits are getting weaker with each passing week. You know why but you just won't admit it. There is only a limited demand for cryptocurrencey. Why? Because it is too volatile for the general masses to depend upon. One day a coin buys a loaf of bread. The next month it buys a thousand. Useful currency does not behave like this over time. Stocks do, but not currency. It scares the average consumer away.

The idea that alt-coins are responsible for the demise of ether is on the right track, but misses the bigger picture.Look at BTC and the general trend on every other coin. Good money enters the system. It spends a short time as BTC or Ether and is then traded for alt-coins. A few people make some money and cash it out for gold or silver. The majority of everyone though just loses money and holds the bag. Almost every one reading this is losing money now. BTC loses value. Ether loses value, everyone goes broke, new coins rise, spike a little and then fade. All crypto loses value if you keep doing this.

One of two scenarios are going to happen. Either people start trading their alt-coins back for BTC, Ether and LTC and cryptos regain value, or people put their hopes in scores of new ICOs, they dilute the value by spreading out the limited demand, and every crypto fails. Then we can all go back to using BTC to buy suits of armor for our characters again.

So are you going to keep shooting yourself in the foot or maybe try making some of that money back that you've lost in the last couple of months?If it works you can buy in at the all time low and then sell high. You make the wrong decision, and the crash continues. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>thinking /biz/ is more than 20 retards circlejerking
>>
>>2818247
You know, now that you mention it, I really wonder how many people are regulars on this board. I assumed it was in the thousands, but what if this is an overestimate?
>>
all this crypto hype got my interested on it.
I just created a wallet on bittrex for bitcoin and i would like to know how it works before i happen to transfer some dollaroos to some shady guy in exchange of some shards of bitcoin, since my shithole country does not allow cards or bank deposits.

Currently, im asking for 2 satoshis, in order to recive 1 satoshi, and give it back (assuming that the other one gets consumed as fee).
Help would be aprreciated. Thanks

14UtNYXRoqZ12ZmdHyrSUCWXHkUC8DDvrU
>>
>>2818231
shut the fuck up
>>
>>2818314
probably 10,000 min
>>
>>2818314
actually I overestimated those 20 anon, 10-15 seems more plausible, I own myself around 100 phones and 34 laptops and I simultaneously shitpost on all of them in every thread, all these ID's except yours are actually mine

I'm sorry
>>
make CRYPTOs great again and fucking mine MAGA faggots.

stop buying into faggot ICOs like a bunch of faggots. mine the fucking coins and have THEM buy from us.

god damn, sometimes, you guys can be so god damn stupid.. and by sometimes, i mean all the time
>>
>>2818231
What you don't realize, fag, is that nobody ACTUALLY believes in these shitcoins. Everybody knows they are scams, they are pump-and-dump. It is survival of the fittest and only the strongest coins will survive - the coins everyone is HODLing because they know it to be true, which in turn makes the currency stronger repeat ad Infinitum.

Besides that faggotry, all of these different cryptocurrencies are worth different amounts of other cryptocurrencies, and are products of companies AKA groups of people

What does this remind you of? THE WORLD ECONOMY

Businesses=Countries
Cryptocurrencies/Tokens=each country's currency

This is no different from normal currency, except that it is not widely accepted IRL as payment - YET!!

Once a company grabs itself by the balls and innovates a way to make bitcoin extremely readily available for purchase sale and barter to the common man, the market will rise exponentially

And us, the original believers, will hold the largest market share

TL;DR kys
>>
File: 3195002.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
3195002.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
>>2818231
>You Are Killing Crypto
You are wrong. Let's be honest: crypto is still in an incipient stage. Previously, bitcoin was only used for darknet goods, its legit use is STILL limited now.

That being said, I think that altcoin trading is a good thing. It's fun, it's like stocks of the free world. And it also creates additional demand for bitcoin, because all trades are in BTC. You think that people just buy altcoins with ICOs and hold, but that's wrong, they flip it all the time, factor bots on top of that.

For real-world use, bitcoin's value in USD is absolutely irrelevant, it can cost 100$, 10$, 1$.. Utility is what matters most. Volatility is most likely here to stay, though, it's part of the game. I think that in the end, cryptocurrencies are perfect as a niche medium of exchange of some kind, like in-game points for online and mobile games.
>>
>>2818621
Altcoin trading is what the stock exchange SHOULD have been ever since the invention of the internet. None of this regulation bullshit and hours not working and asset requirements and jewy broker fees and all that shit.

If it weren't for fucking Jews this is what it could have been and it would have been amazing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.