[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decred Set for 25% to 50% Profit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: DCR 07-18-17 6pm.png (66KB, 1034x493px) Image search: [Google]
DCR 07-18-17 6pm.png
66KB, 1034x493px
Check the chart, Anon. TA looks good and this coin has yet to jump in the recent bull. Buy now for a good jump within the next week.

In before
>TA doesn't apply to crypto

Its worked pretty well for me so far. How are your forever HODL NMR, ANS, and DGB bags doing, Anon?
>>
I don't think that's how you use fibonacci retracement anon.
>>
>>2817862

How do you buy it?
>>
File: DCR 07-18-17 6pm.png (65KB, 1034x493px) Image search: [Google]
DCR 07-18-17 6pm.png
65KB, 1034x493px
>>2817893
That's exactly a good way to use fibonnaci.
Look at the highs from all the last big jumps from the April low to the mid June high. They all go up exactly to fib lines before stopping either just at them or just below the lines.
>>
>>2817899
Send .5 BTC to

14arMWBfQvybBTU3f6fW51wRNNAC6nRonB

and I'll send you back 100k Decred in return
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-202332.png (14KB, 597x136px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-202332.png
14KB, 597x136px
Alright I'm in. Is it worth staking with this much?
>>
>>2818078
I can't really say without knowing how much percent of your portfolio that is, but that's a decent amount. If you're looking to daytrade with it, I'd set sell orders to center around the 61.8% fib line at .01368. It should go a bit higher than that, maybe touch the 78.6% line, but I wouldn't count on much higher than that, at least not for this jump.

Stop loss I'd put at a bit below the 23.6% fib line, a tad lower than the recent low from this weekend.

Here's to Decred, Anon. It's been one of the easiest to predict coins for me yet and has brought me back some nice gains the last few months since I started with it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.