[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/stg/ - /Social Trading General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: socialtrading.jpg (126KB, 820x669px) Image search: [Google]
socialtrading.jpg
126KB, 820x669px
/stg/ - First Edition

What is Social Trading?

Social trading allows traders to trade online with the help of others and some have claimed shortens the learning curve from novice to experienced trader. Traders can interact with others, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and learn what prompted the top performer to take a trade in the first place. By copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work and which do not work. Also serves as a form of passive income when choosing the correct traders to follow.

Where to Social Trade?

http://1broker.me (BTC) US Allowed
http://eToroSocial.online (Fiat) Non-US Only

Social Trading Tips

1. Find Consistent Traders, not gamblers for passive income.
2. Do not put more than 5% into any trade you copy
3. Choose Traders that do not constantly open positions
4. On eToro, stay away from Crypto trades, they're bad at it.
5. If copying a higher risk trader, put only 1% of your account
6. Reassess Traders Once a Week. Do not constantly look at your account(s)

List of traders to Copy on http://1broker.me

Eylemc (low risk)
Cool Hand Luke (low risk)
idkfa (med-high risk)
Boogi (Degen Tier)
Snortex (Degen Tier)

If you're a bad trader, don't have time to trade constantly, or if you just want your money to grow passively, pick up social trading.
>>
Discuss Traders you think are not shit and have been profitable for you. I don't expect this thread to really start picking up for a few weeks after everyone gets shook out of altcoins and need a way to recover their BTC.
>>
File: rtte.png (21KB, 348x204px) Image search: [Google]
rtte.png
21KB, 348x204px
This week's set of traders for me. All of them but Eylemc are just using half a percent of my total bag. I double the amount every week if they've been consistently good to me, remove if they get rekt, or leave it neutral if they were just average.

Just a side note, if any of you remember the /ccg/ threads from months ago, that was me. I stopped doing them when I got financially comfortable and wasn't trading every single day. Been doing social trading as a way to still be in the game but not have to really deal with the stress anymore.
>>
>>2817661
Any recommendations on etoro? I'm interested, will check it out.
>>
Ok so i sell en than my followers sell and then i buy and then they buy .. like social pump and dump, great plan. Got an ico for it too?
>>
>>2817711

Sadly I'm in the US so can't utilize eToro. I can probably ask around for some good traders though. Or you can just look at their trading history and see what they mainly trade (forex, stocks, etc). I'd go with forex traders who have a consistent record like 10-20% per 12 months. Or try their CopyFunds feature but avoid crypto until next major bull run which won't be until next Spring.
>>
>>2817783

I mean, you aren't the one making the trades. You copy other trades. If you want a coin that does that then get APX or ICN and just receive dividends or set asks when they perform buybacks.
>>
>>2817524
What do you think of these new Stox program coming out?
>>
>>2817524
What is the incentive for experienced traders to participate?
>>
>>2818182

To be honest, I don't know what "stox," is

>>2818196
If you've made enough to live comfortably and don't feel like doing it full time anymore. Why I do it anyways
>>
I guess maybe this thread won't take off. May try again in a few days lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.