[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have one word for all you bitcoin shills: Tulips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: grand-allee.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
grand-allee.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
I have one word for all you bitcoin shills:
Tulips
>>
>>2817423
>not understanding what led to tulip mania

it's like you faggots can't into history beyond the facade.
>>
>>2817432
>not understanding economics.
Do you realise that beyond speculation a currency is only as good as the country it belongs to and their macroeconomic policies?
You own a currency that is effectively being used for Chinese capital flight.
I came to /biz/thinking there could be some real good financial and economic discussion but all I found were 16 year old kids trying to shill their shitcoins.
I'd rather buy Zimbabwean New Dollars thanks for that price.
>>
>>2817514
I'm guessing that you're majoring in economics at a state university somewhere. First, cryptocurrencies are unlike fiat currencies in that they are finite assets first and foremost. They were designed this way intentionally so that they could be used as a medium of exchange. Once upon a time currencies were backed by assets, which were resistant to manipulation by the government.

The Chinese put their money in cryptocurrencies because their middle class is awash with newfound wealth and eager to grow and maintain it, just like everybody else on this board. If your idea of a fun time is analyzing securities, wondering what the Fed will do next, or arguing about what the ideal universal basic income would be, this is NOT the board for you.

Shit I just re-read your messages and think I got baited I'll still post though.
>>
>>2817514
Post proof of your assets and I bet biz will blow you the fuck out of the water in terms of which of us has more value.
>>
>>2817514

hang on goys we got a real wiz kid here...seriously fuck you and your Ph.D in economics you Keynesian piece of shit.
>>
>>2817423
Everyone shits on tulips but last I checked bulbs were outperforming the US dollar...
>>
>>2817946
>China = wealth.
HAHAHA. Yeah that whole place looks rock solid. When their economy fails, they'll flood the market with their crypto coins buddy cause they'll need it in real currency. Please don't define what a fiat is to me and then accuse me of being the first year...

>>2817965
>/biz/ will blow you out of the water
/biz/ maybe... Just not you :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.