[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be holder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1500254870425.jpg (22KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1500254870425.jpg
22KB, 612x528px
>have held for quite a while
>time and time again, day traders keep telling me the sky is falling every other day, what i should be doing
>they say i'm a moron losing out on gains, or not selling before everything crashes and i'm stuck holding bags forever

>mfw my life is not affected by any of this
>mfw i only put in what i'm willing to lose and never get back
>mfw i spend my limited time doing more important things, not developing and catering to a gambling addiction
>mfw i think about my portfolio maybe once per week at the most and check coinmarketcap and /biz/ for a second, then close and get on with my life understanding that I stand behind my decisions and don't need to get that degenerate gambler high by checking every five seconds
>mfw they will never learn
>>
File: 1499541386698.jpg (44KB, 655x595px) Image search: [Google]
1499541386698.jpg
44KB, 655x595px
Amen OP. We holders make our bets and live by them. Enjoy being addicted to gambling, oh sorry I mean technical analysis.
>>
>Be broke and have nothing
>Now you have something

hold on for dear life
>>
>>2815291
>>2815260
holding isn't a strategy retard.

look at those iron handed dgb holders...

Could have sold the top and rebought for massive gains. Even if you missed the top you could have sold at 1000 and rebought at 500 and doubled your holdings.

holding is dumb and for people who can't trade effectively
>>
The eternal battle between holders and traders, or as I like to call them, faggots and those who understand mathematics.
>>
>>2815309
Obviously for retards I agree, this whole cryptocurrency thing is going nowhere
>>
>>2815260
>be trader
>sold all shitcoins before the shitstorm
>went full tether after minor loss
>allin + margin long after the big dip
>already have more money than when bitcoin was 3000+
>>
>>2815309
>compares holding dgb to btc
>>
File: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (2MB, 1652x3400px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg
2MB, 1652x3400px
>>2815309
We are talking about bitcoin you dumb ass.

If you buy every dip and hold, you get rich.

If you are still in denial about bitcoin going to 6 figures in the next decade, you'll kill yourself.
>>
>>2815309
Holding is THE strategy.
Be patient
Dont be affected by the emotions of the market
Dont let your emotions get in the may
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.