[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a partner for new coin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-JEWS.jpg (19KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
300px-JEWS.jpg
19KB, 300x450px
Hi, I got an idea for a shitcoin to make us money. I am not a dev though, just a professional shiller.
Please post your interest if:
- you can create a new coin with a github page (NOT a waves token but a LTC fork or smt)
- you have ecperience with getting coins on exchanges (requirements like github, bitcointalk, etc!), if possible for free
- are motivated
- have low morals

If our coin will be successful (which is not a given) we will share all income 50/50

Only 1 partner accepted, tell me why I should share my idea with you
>>
>>2813686
i`m not your man but wish you the best of luck, only criteria wich applies to me is
>low morals
>>
>>2813702
Thanks. Yes, creating a shitcoin for yobit is the modern version of stealing kids' lunch money. What a time to be alive
>>
>>2813686
I'll maie the logo
>>
>>2813799
I can do that myself, thanks.
All that's missing is a guy capable of creating a shitcoin, premine it 20% and help get it on yobit, nova, etc
>>
>>2813823
>>2813686
So you have nothing and want to ride in with a guy that will do all the work for you?

Thats not how jewing works you know.

Jews can invest a shit ton of money, then reap the profits, while they do "nothing" they also have funds to support to guys doing the actual work.

It seems like you can do neither of them. And you have literally nothing to offer the guy who could do it alone and reap 100% benefits.
>>
>>2813686

I'm a dev, and can do all that. Actually, I've already done work on some similar coin fork.

However, I do not work for percentage, not even in conventional projects.

So, what do you say to this:
You keep 100% of premined tokens.
I charge my standard rate of 0.04BTC/work hour
Plus of course, the costs for getting on exchange (around 1-2 BTC per less known exchanges, 3 BTC for big ones)

Do we have a deal?
>>
>>2813929
>>2813989

The problem is that I have to share the idea in any case and thus the dev could fck off with the money any time anyways.

It would be trust based / knowing that the other person could destroy or at least heavily manipulate the project with their knowledge at any time.

I am not willing on spending thousands of dollars for a fun / scam project which might not yield any money. All I am looking for is another dude with too much time and a bit of skill.
The project will require more work than just the programming, which I would contribute.

How did the chancoin people get their coin on nova? Did they really pay a few btc? Yobit says it is free when you don't require a fast approval
>>
I was going to do this with a friend as well. We've got a bootstrap website set to go just need to copy paste the code for an erc20 token and pay $200 to get it on yobit
>>
>>2814072

Almost all low-tier exchanges will list any shitcoin you throw at them, provided you give them bribe, or as they like to call it 'processing fee'

Yes, you can get on them for free, but then they will actually take a look at coin and see if it has any potential volume. They sure won't waste time/resources on shitcoin that they assume won't help keep them in shekels (via trading fees).

So, it's either create coin with potential real value, and get it listed on exchanges for free, or create shitcoin and get it listed with small bribe.
>>
>>2814146
You reckon the 0 btc option will never approved?
>>
>>2814155
I see, thanks. Hmmm a shame really
>>
Ideas are cheap, I'm sure yours is nothing special.
>>
>>2814072
>I am not willing on spending thousands of dollars for a fun / scam project which might not yield any money.
If you dont have the means to make shit happen, or the funds to pay someone to make shit happen, then clearly your person doesnt have anything to do with the profits.

Anyone working with/foryou is being ripped hard. Your aport to the project is valued at 0%.
>>
>>2814268
Surely not special but unique so far.

>>2814270
As said above, I would contribute to the project in other ways. It requires more than coding alone to realise it.
I just thought it would be easier to get a shitcoin on yobit when there are so many of them out there
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.