[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XRL last chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: XRL Crowdsale.jpg (100KB, 1283x724px) Image search: [Google]
XRL Crowdsale.jpg
100KB, 1283x724px
>>2802739

In the above archived thread I laid out why XRL was a massive buy opportunity in the middle of a bloodbath. The diamond in the shitpile that was July 11th
The BTC and ETH dumps saw XRL being sold on Etherdelta at 50% of it's ICO price as people desperately sought liquidity. Only weeks before it was due to be listed on exchanges. XRL being the token of the Rialto ICO that was very low key, but also very popular. Since its brief crowdsale interest and subscriptions to the site have doubled.

I was called pajeet scammer and shitcoiner. I return now because the token is up +50% since I originally posted and is STILL a bargain. Had anyone listed to this "pajeet scammer" they would have made over 50% profit in 6 days.

It's not too late. This is a low key opportunity for a modest ICO that reached it's reasonable cap before it went public. Only 1300 people got a chance to get in and many more will want these tokens went they hit the exchanges.

I'll be back in another 2 weeks again after I've been called a pajeet scammer to again point out you missed out on another 50% profit.
>>
>>2813286

I short sold myself. It was only 2 days ago I posted.

50% profit in 2 days.
>>
twf you bought into the ICO, and bought even more OTC below ICO prices.
>>
>>2813286
Probably the ICO with the most potential to release all summer. It's going into use as early as October, and will be making it's token holders thousands and thousands of dollars every 6 months.

It's a highly-sought coin, with very few owners, that will pay out dividends on one of the most profitable arbitrage opportunities of all time.

Oh, they also want to be the Google of buying cryptocurrency.

XRL will be worth well over $1 by years end, and into the $2-$5 range by the end of 2018.

Easily.

OP is right. If you want to see 10x - 50x ROI on a coin that pays you just for owning it, then you should buy some XRL.
>>
>>2813293
Dope. I went big on XRL. Gonna be one of 2017's Top 5 ICOs.
>>
>>2814432
How big? Lambo big, or flying lambo big?
>>
File: 1498238493063.png (516KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498238493063.png
516KB, 808x805px
mfw I bought the dip during the crash, but with only 300 USD worth of ether, even though I considered selling my entire portfolio and going all in on the Rialto
>>
>>2814899
Probably wouldn't be your worst decision. ;) The dividends alone will pay back your initial investment in the first couple og years, on top of the value of the token itself.

Also, if they become the "Google of buying Crypto", and they allocate a % of the fees to token holders, in addition to the arbitrage dividends, the value of the token could be astronomical compared to current prices. 40x - 80x ROI is highly possible by 2019.
>>
>>2814336
>Oh, they also want to be the Google of buying cryptocurrency.
What did they mean by this
>>
>>2815042
Right now, there's over 4500 market exchanges. At any given time, one of those exchanges the best (x-coin) -> (y-coin) rate of all exchanges, even with tx fees.

Rialto wants to be THE website you go to for buying crypto.

They want you to be able to say, "I have $/€/£/¥/₩/x-coin, and I want y-coin. I'll just go to Rialto and know I'm getting the best deal, globally."

Basically, a one-click-stop for buying any crypto asset, easily, for the best price currently available anywhere in the world.

They will be THE market maker in the crypto industry.
>>
>>2813286
Where do i buy these things. Crowd sale is over
>>
>>2815130
Only on the finest of exchanges: EtherDelta
>>
>50% GAIN IN 6 DAYS
what is this the stockmarket kek
>>
>>2815130
EtherDelta

It's a P2P Ethereum Smart Contract exchange.

Its barebones. No tx fee sans the Ether Gas.

I like it because it's one of the first good uses of Ethereum and it's smart contracts.
>>
>>2815091
Ya thats what really attracted me to their ICO to begin with.

that's some ambition right there

if they're able to do that, then they'll be a multi-billion dollar company.
>>
>>2815042
like bancor but not a scam
>>
>>2815297
lol, Bancor is such a fucking (((scam))) of an ICO.

Rialto did it right with a modest hard-capped ICO that was handled very professionally.
>>
>>2814755
Decently big ;)
>>
bought 15k of these. I just want some whale to fuck up on etherdelta and buy my overpriced xrls.
>>
>>2815656
Anything under $0.30 is a steal right now, IMO. I mean, obviously ICO-and-under is the most ideal price, but it's still undervalued where it's priced right now.
>>
>>2815723
yup
>>
>>2815130
They'll also be on major exchanges in August. Probably Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitstamp and Kraken.
>>
>>2817008
prob bitthumb, okcoin, or some of those other asian markets too
>>
I have about 2k of XRL... bought all at .05 cents

Am I doing gud lads?
>>
I'm in. Learned how to use EtherDelta just for you anon.
>>
>>2815147
Try 250% now in 2 days. When i originally posted XRL was $0.07
With the pump in ETH, they're going for over $0.20

>>2817378
Yep
I got 43k at ico but managed to increase my holdings to 85k during the recent drop. I still think anything under 25c is a steal
>>
>>2817809
Gratz! :)
>>
>>2817592
Gratz! Welcome to the XRL club! HODL!
>>
>>2813286

You're not good at math and you deserve to lose all of your money.

XRL raised $10,000,000 in it's ICO; 75% of the tokens are held by the crowdsale participants, and 75% of the proceeds go into "fund". So, all the token-holders own 75% of $7.5M of a fund that hasn't launched, or $5.6M of value.

Currently, that $5.6M is trading for $23.0M, or 408% of the ICO price. No closed-end fund deserves to trade at that premium before it has generated any profit, period. Similar tokens funds are trading for ~1.3-1.7X NAV. So, you deserve to lose on average 63% of your investment, neet.
>>
>>2818305
You are absolutely right and it doesn't even matter because Crypto is retarded.
>>
>>2818305
Well, I think it has more to do with the fact that there has been a bunch of bullshit companies and bullshit tokens that do absolutely jack shit...

Then, here comes a humble company with modesty and professionalism rarely seen in the crypto industry, offering an ERC20 token that actually does something -- pays you guaranteed dividends on arbitrage (arbitrage is most successful in volatile markets, and crypto is THE most volatile market in modern history, and will be for quite some time), and you have a recipe for people throwing way more money at it than you would think.

People threw +$150 Million at crap like Bancor, Tezos, EOS, etc., and they won't see anything for it for possibly YEARS.

XRL pays-out dividends next March 15th.

That's the key difference.
>>
$0.32

/biz/ pisses and moans about their overpriced uncapped shitcoin ICOs tanking and losing money on ETH, DGB etc hourly.
I come in and point out the bargain of a lifetime, detail why it is and before it even hits exchanges. I get called pajeet and neet.

450% in 3 days.
>>
man it sucks to be a poor teenager with no extra fund. I'm one of the pre-crowdsale supporter and I only managed to put 1ETH into it. Wanted to buy the dip but have absolutely no extra cash. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2819088
Where 2 cop I'll throw a $100 at it
>>
What are your plans, guys? Hold?
>>
I definitely missed this one already. Should've listened to Romano. At least I got in on mothership.
>>
THANKS JUST BOUGHT 100 FUCKIN K
>>
>>2819291
HODL

Only ~1400 people have XRL, plus those new purchasers on etherdelta.

FOMO is strong with this diamond in the rough.
>>
>>2819293
Who's Romano?
>>
>>2821202
/Ourguy/
>>
File: 1500154601697.png (438KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500154601697.png
438KB, 808x805px
>>2814899
IT KEEPS GOING UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I WANT TO BUY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

FOMO IS WORSE THAN LOSING 1/2 PORTFLIO IN 1 DAY
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>2821202
VIA dev and 19 year old trading autist. Also knows his shit most the time.
>>
>>2813286
You convinced me, let's get the shuttle ready.
>>
File: whoops, not an exchange dumbass.jpg (54KB, 322x468px) Image search: [Google]
whoops, not an exchange dumbass.jpg
54KB, 322x468px
Lads, if you're using Etherdelta be sure to double check your order. It's not an exchange, it's doesn't auto-fill the lowest ask.

Don't be this poor slob lul
>>
>>2821918
I just fucking missed selling to that dude.
>>
>>2821933
Same.

You know there's gonna be a few more people fucking it up over the next couple of weeks.

Gonna keep my eyes on it every now and then for another opportunity like that.
>>
>>2821918
WHAT?!? lol
>>
>>2813286
what was ico price ?>
>>
>>2813286
>Rialto ICO
sound scammy AF actually, i'd get some though
>>
>>2824314
About $0.13 or so, after discount bonuses and all that.

It was trading for $0.08 during the bloodbath on Sunday.
>>
how the fuck do you use etherdelta?
>>
>>2825937
how the fuck do you people not know how to use etherdelta?*

some idiots putting in buy orders for retardedly high prices

lol
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.