[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veritaseum General - Flippening watch edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: VERIthuglife.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VERIthuglife.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
Veritaseum investors rejoice! The ETH eclipse will be upon us any second now, 1 VERI equals 0.999 ETH on Etherdelta, The FLIP IS VERI NIGH!

Also general discusion on reasons for getting into VERI. How will you be using this software? Why did you buy it?

No VERI holders, this is the last time VERI will be so cheap. You might get a token or two before you start coping again.
>>
I don't understand veritaseum, and their website looks like absolute shit.
Why would I invest into it?
>>
>>2813160
I snagged some at 0.1, then some more right after the jamaica deal, around 0.3 ETH.
I vested all my $ into coins that give some form of returns. Veri is such a coin and has a bright future ahead of it. It Will be only second to Populous, but still good outlook.
>>
>>2813255
Veri is P2P programmable money backed by real market forensic research (Reggie&team of market analysts). So first of all, you have a truly free market back by real research to eliminate any manipulation (unlike everything else). But to access and operate this truthful market you need VERI tokens.

To put it simply, VERI is more like software robots which you feed ether and send it to do some contract and it comes back with more ether if it was successful. Atm, confirmed usecases include:
- p2p investing, marging trading on capital markets
-you will need VERI to access the "financial machine" a.k.a. robot hedge fund manager, which is kind of an independent algorithm managing funds based on the data provided by the research team.
-double escrow smart contracts
-rent function, if you dont want to use them yourself. Is this one that really pumps me up. It means that demand for VERI will be so high, that renting will be a cheaper option fo market access.

>>2813298
You know, i had a thought just today that poplous might actually be the first token to replace banks.

In that case, VERI will be the one to replace all the exhanges.
>>
This is the most fascinating and also the most hilarious project in crypto. Reggie is a self pumping machine and shill merchant. Hes shilling his project to the silver and gold bugs at cliff high. I have been making bank off these idiots for so long.
>>
Got to give reggie props for the body he has though, that hgh and work outs are making him look like a beast at nearly 50 years old. props.
>>
>>2813438
you do know its a load of shit right? Look into something like lykke if you want a real digital exchange with a good leader.
>>
File: shillmerchant.jpg (116KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
shillmerchant.jpg
116KB, 577x435px
>>2813490
>>2813505
>>2813512

Ah, right on schedual. The real shill merchant has arrived.
>>
And there we have it, the moment of the Eclipse.
>>
File: THEFLIP.jpg (16KB, 679x94px) Image search: [Google]
THEFLIP.jpg
16KB, 679x94px
>>2813821
Glorious, isn't it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.