[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: fed-chair-yellen-official.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fed-chair-yellen-official.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
all time high? :^) BUY THE DIP!!!. more free money man its like anyone can trade stocks I CANT BELIEVE YOUR NOT BUYING THIS DIP ITS SUCH A TASTY DIP!!!. stocks are easy all you've gotta do is get that dip and your set :)))). The stock market never goes down it only goes up this is such easy money! ITS LIKE THERE PRINTING IT OR SOMETHING??? HAHA people actually think the market goes down??? what is down???. WOAH the healthcare bill failed?? buy the dip man! drumph gives nk code to nuke? gotta buy that DIP!!!. OMG market went down 1% what is this manipulation? not to worry though because i bought the DIP edition.

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
http://www.nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
https://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
https://stocktwits.com
>>
Anyone have any idea when to sell your pharmaceutical stock after the company releases good trial results?

It always seems like on the announcement of good trials results, the stock price shoots up, and then eventually falls back down to the penny/meme status it once had. I had money invested in PRTK who released successful results omadacycline late stage study. It went up after hours and might go up more today. But when do I decide to sell? This happened to CARA. It had a good drug and it mooned on successful trial results. And no it crashed back down. Any tips for pharmaceuticals?
>>
File: careful.jpg (67KB, 720x741px) Image search: [Google]
careful.jpg
67KB, 720x741px
>boardshorts is dead and wont post his scanner
;_;7
>>
JUST BUY THE FUCKING DIP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
>>
>>2813154
Don't try to min/max on pharma stocks. Set your limit sell for what you think you've earned through waiting on the trial results, and then just let that limit ride out. For me I have my limit sell at 29.50 for PRTK but I may sell today since I'm up about 8% on them already. I foresee shorts trying to take the "30% reported nausea" thing and blow it way out of proportion causing the stock to fall a little bit. But we'll see when the market opens.
>>
>>2813196
Thanks for the insight bro

We're on this rocket together. We either go to the moon or crash and burn
>>
>>2813262
If it does crash and burn it'll only be short term. An oral antibiotic that you'd only have to take once a day? That sounds like one hell of a product to me. Most antibiotics you have to take twice or more per day, and the nausea thing is associated with ALL antibiotics so it's not that big of a deal. I'm tempted to go long in this ticker, but like I said let's see what happens today first.
>>
>>2813351
oh shit bro it's tanking
>>
ENRJ
>>
>>2813529
Stand strong homie, wait for a bottom and avg down if you need to. My buy in was 23.55 so I'm not too worried about a little profit taking
>>
>>2813117
Don't the fees eat you alive?

That and unless your gambling on volatile pink sheets there's simply not enough volatility in the market to make any money there.
>>
>>2813563
get a load of this new guy
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-18-07-49-34.png (139KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-18-07-49-34.png
139KB, 1440x2560px
How do you guys get over your greed? Got into CAPR FROM .71 and sold this morning at .97. I should be happy but I see it at 1.29 now and I cant get over the fact that I could have made more.
>>
>>2813574
Stocks are a meme. They are nothing more than savings accounts for corporations and rich people.
>>
File: 1498583106334.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498583106334.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>2813576
im planning on either being institutionalized or commiting suicide soon so ill never have to deal with investing ever again.
>>
>>2813588
>>2813563
Robinhood is fee free
>>
>>2813574
"Not enough market volatility."
Wat
>>
>>2813117
Best rgt edition ever.
>>
Can't login, is anyone else having this problem?
>>
>>2813718
Oh fug ids habbeding
>>
>>2813713
It's comfy cause all the Greek shipping memes went here >>2813110
>>
File: 1494368164196.jpg (39KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494368164196.jpg
39KB, 388x388px
>AMRS

Our day is coming boys
>>
>>2813718
I was logged out and couldnt log back in but finally got back in after resetting my password
>>
What's going on with Teum? Should I buy again?
>>
CONSOLIDATE THREADS

GO HERE

>>2813110

>>2813110

>>2813110
>>
File: 1409100306104.jpg (232KB, 834x769px) Image search: [Google]
1409100306104.jpg
232KB, 834x769px
IMUC fucking ruined my life today
>>
MNKD!!!!
>>
>>2813563

I've found that there are those who like to pontificate about how one cannot make money in the markets and those who smile, nod, agree, and then make a lot of money in the markets. Who do you want to be, brother?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.