[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you investing in the first blockchain lottery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: trueflip.png (233KB, 571x397px) Image search: [Google]
trueflip.png
233KB, 571x397px
International anonymous blockchain
lottery with one-moment payouts

>first working blockchain lottery
>fully transparent
>TF holders get paid dividends
>Why don't you buy a ticket? Pick 6 numbers and see how it goes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxsavOYJTXA

trueflip.io
>>
File: payouts.png (58KB, 826x782px) Image search: [Google]
payouts.png
58KB, 826x782px
>>2812239
Sign up with my referral code if you decide to take a chance. Will check it out and buy a ticket soon.

https://trueflip.io/?referral=&123
>>
>>2812239
They should have used the tokens to pay for “tickets“
>>
File: token benefits.png (226KB, 1412x1364px) Image search: [Google]
token benefits.png
226KB, 1412x1364px
>>2812255
I agree with that one but it also makes sense to use the tickets to allow us to vote on decisions and to collect dividends based on the earnings of the lottery.

Here are some more benefits for token holders.
>>
File: why.png (982KB, 2336x1056px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
982KB, 2336x1056px
>>2812239
>>2812251
>>2812290
Fuck that shit. Had to confirm my email

Here is my referral code we each get a free game
https://trueflip.io/?referral=f175b2a0b35f4da7bb3cd16b265fdd8b&123
>>
This is a good idea surprised someone finally thought of this.

Basically just take any existing idea out there and add crypto to it
>>
>>2812330
It's even better because most crypto users are greedy retards.
>>
>>2812330
This one definitely makes sense though. Not like you can add value with crypto to any idea.

Also crypto users don't want to be taxed on their gains so I know I fucking won't be telling the government if i win the Jackpot.
>>
>>2812290
Just had a look into the dividents for token (share) holders.
If I invest $1000 right now, cash in the 20% token bonus and hold my tokens for one year, hoping that they don't exit scam and will stay succesfull (selling 1000 tickets every day for the next year).

That would give me.... 0.004 BTC. Per year. Fuck that shit, sry anon. I like the idea but considering the tokens will plummet into worthlessness once they hit exchanges... nah
>>
>>2812239
Can anyone who got a referral answer this.

Do you get a free ticket when you refer someone who just signs up OR is it when they buy a ticket?

Their site says both on different pages.
>>
File: reward calc.png (186KB, 2228x1142px) Image search: [Google]
reward calc.png
186KB, 2228x1142px
>>2812381
That's true. I do see how you got the 0.004BTC.

I wonder when they hit 15k tickets per day = 0.05BTC

>>2812390
It's when they buy a ticket
>>
>>2812239
>Why don't you buy a ticket?

1.3x powerball odds
200x smaller prize

This project is one of the most fucking straightforward I have seen though, will look into some bags thanks OP.
>>
File: David Waring.png (925KB, 1376x968px) Image search: [Google]
David Waring.png
925KB, 1376x968px
>>2812442
Let's compare the powerball to a project that just had their beta 4/20/17. They are planning on a jackpot of 3,062.5 BTC and the good thing is that this lottery will be happening every single day.

>Current Powerball cash value: $116.4 Million = 56,454 BTC
>about 18.5x assuming they hit their target jackpot

By contributing to this ICO you would be directly affecting the size of the jackpot which leads to more success.
>>
>>2812409
I think 15k - 100k sold tickets per day are very ambitious and have my doubts of that being realistic expextations...
Anyways, the project looks solid and doesn't seem be a bad investment at all.
I personally just don't have enough money available at the moment to invest as only big sums really make sense
>>
>>2812474
I don't have a problem with the project but as far as buying tickets go the powerball is the significantly better bet for the time being.

Maybe later we will see some huge jackpots - maybe big time lost coins, huge dumps to come for BTC?
>>
>>2812508
I think 15K could be very fucking reasonable. Is it correct they've done 1000 on this draw? Is this over the past 14 hours?
>>
File: 2134999.png (58KB, 233x225px) Image search: [Google]
2134999.png
58KB, 233x225px
>>2812353
>uses the internet
>thinks he's hiding from the government
>>
Sounds like the perfect scam

>send BTC to <address> to join the lottery!
>take money and leave
>>
According to their own calculator, it'd take 10 years to make back your initial investment on buying their tokens through dividends.

But after that, it's pure profit, amirite?
>>
>>2812591
If they keep on top of the biggest jackpot in crypto all you need is for crypto in general to moon.
>>
>>2812508
Yeah it's pretty ambitious I also have my doubts but I guess that's where their marketing comes in. You can even pay for lottery tickets with gift cards which is pretty cool.
>>
It would be retarded to buy this since dividends are only 15% of revenue
>>
>>2812614
so why not just buy crypto? it might be years before that happens, this company could be long gone.

also, any ICO where I see people pushing their referral links sets off red flags for me.
>>
>>2812239
I don't want to buy anything from a company that has a smug dolphin as its mascot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.