[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Poloniex ever respond to tickets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Poloniex.png (159KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Poloniex.png
159KB, 660x330px
Does Poloniex ever respond to tickets?
>>
They will after several months as long as you keep it open.
>>
>>2811967
Do black people ever pay child support?

>they sometimes do, but it takes a really long time and you have to harass them to get it
>>
I had a ticked about a piss low zec deposit, resolved in 1 day.
>>
>>2811967
Eventually. Mine took about a 3 weeks
>>
>>2811967
yea they usually take about a year to respond
>>
I have 100$ of BTC frozen. I tried to sell them and Polo said it was done, but actually they're held on order and if I check my open orders nothing shows up. So I can't do anything for fuck's sake
>>
>>2812046
someone i know tried to withdraw ~$100 in btc and it was stuck awaiting approval. after a week the person was so frustrated they were calling poloniex scammers etc. it took about 2-3 weeks and the transaction went through

you're probably just the unlucky cunt who has to wait for them to untangle their shit

i withdrew btc and it was done in less than 3 minutes

don't stress, but poloniex needs to git gud fast
>>
File: bretty good guys.png (39KB, 609x632px) Image search: [Google]
bretty good guys.png
39KB, 609x632px
Yes, they do. They responded to mine pretty quickly.
>>
They still hold my STEEM , cannot withdraw or sell it's have been over a month now...
>>
>>2812391
Do you have 2-factor authentication enabled? If not, do it. It has a lot to do with approvals.
>>
>>2812412
Have it since day 1. All other coins are ok but they hold everbodies STEEM hostage. It's a well know think on steemit.
>>
>>2812428
Have you written a support ticked? It helps to just b nice. Also, if they don't react to your support ticket for 24 hrs, write to Mike-Poloniex on plebbit. Yeah yeah I know. All that matters is that he's a good guy and he'll help speed it up if you send him a private message.
>>
>>2811967
they eventually replied after weeks of trollbox whining about "stuck" withdraw.
since there is no trollbox try to whine on their twitter page or something.
>>
responded to mine in about one week, which seemed fast to me considering the amount of retard they need to deal with
>>
>>2812436
Didn't know that , thanks ID:b3aPktCQ
>>
>>2811967
Hell it took me like 6 days to get my Bittrex account unlocked
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.