[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are not into this, you hate a 10x return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

https://rise.vision/swap/

Blockschain swap on 19th
>>
>>2811844
Explain to me what this is, what it does, and why is it going to moon.

If you can't, why bother?
>>
>>2811892
DYOR faggot
>>
So why would the swap increase the price?
>>
Not buying anything until after Aug 1st
>>
File: 1429825846704.jpg (75KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
1429825846704.jpg
75KB, 610x611px
>>2811844
Don't buy rise. It's too good for /biz/. you faggots will ruin it with moon post and after initial bull trap with jackson memes. Just fucking stay from it.
Or else......
>>
>>2812283
This
>>
>>2811937
The webpage says NOTHING of value.
>>
>>2812677
Can anyone answer what the actual value in rise is?
>>
>>2812747
You're not gonna get answers from the dickhole OP. He bought 2 million of them and is expecting it to moon because they are switching over there chain to an Ark-Shift hybrid. This fuckface wants to be the /biz/ delegate so he is trying to get people into this coin while being the typical pajeet cunt whale that he is. It might moon but I almost wish it would tank so this cunt would eat a nice shit sandwich.
>>
>>2812762
Are you saying OP is a faggot ?
>>
>>2812796
When is he not.
>>
>>2812796
I can confirm that OP is indeed a faggot
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/RiseVision/comments/6l8j4j/what_is_rise/

>As the Ethereum network becomes more and more clogged as their apps and ico platform grows, Rise will be in a perfect position to support Dapps in all languages. Main net is up and running with JavaScript SDK coming end of July!!! Get it while it's still cheap ;)
>>
wtf, i am not a whale haha i have 10500 of them you idiot
>>
>>2812762
i just wan't to give an advice, keep an eye on it, thats it.
most of you guys on 4chan are just dickheads, rude and completely primitive. You will never make it with cryptos, go get yourselve a job at walmart ;)
>>
File: u.jpg (32KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
u.jpg
32KB, 500x335px
>>2812876
>>
>>2812881
nice one :D
>>
>>2812880
classic shill tactic: provide nothing of substance and resort to personal attacks to evoke a feeling of "I'll prove you wrong" in the readers

kys my man
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.