[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plans for when you make it goys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown-1.jpg (3MB, 3555x2365px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
3MB, 3555x2365px
Smooth transition for the bitcoin, market wide recovery and new moons ahead. You faggots already know it is truth and you can't hide your fucking smugness from me, I know that you know you are going to make it.

So then what the fuck are you going to do?
>>
hell yeah bro. we're all gonna make it. feels good. I'm just gonna buy a nice house and go to the bars every night.
>>
>>2811045
fly helicopters
>>
>>2811045

75% sure I'm going to acquire Albanian citizenship in the next 5 years. Timing sounds nice to scoop up some coastal real estate and live like an emperor on the Adriatic.
>>
So after the normans gift you the means to make yourselves useful the plan is still to do nothing?
>>
>>2811045
Buy a nice condo in the middle of town. Buy the coolest four-door car I can think of (probably a Dodge Charger or Model S). Get bitches. Give some money to parents. Invest the rest into real estate, stocks, and cryptocurrency of course.

Also start a non-profit that provides unnecessary jobs that for-profit companies won't create to give some money and work experience to underprivileged/down on their luck people.
>>
Suck on a gun barrel desu.

I hate being alive OP.
>>
>>2811235
patrician choices f a m
>>
File: 1499896322208.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1499896322208.png
22KB, 612x491px
What will 80 ETH get me when the housing market crashes?

I need a way to turn my crypto gains into sustainable passive income (not mining)
>>
Buy land north of Anchorage, Alaska. Build a nice cabin. Get into mountaineering.

That or get my pilots license, get into stunt flying, and fly for air shows and what not

OR get into BASE jumping and big wall climbing which circles back to mountaineering

I'm very far away from these goals
>>
They can try to shake me out, but I won't budge. I throw more money at every dip. Fuck you chinks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.