[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one launch a product with only around $5000-$10,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: batman.gif (337KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
batman.gif
337KB, 500x345px
How would one launch a product with only around $5000-$10,000 to start?

Building it wouldn't be too difficult, but it would require the help of a certain manufacturer in order to mass produce and sell. I don't want to go the kickstarter route, because I would rather just do it with my own money.
>>
Go to the bank, shake the teller's hand, get a loan. Wearing a suit helps but in 2017 as long as your presentable it doesn't matter too much.
>>
>>2810962
Buy an established product and resell/rebrand them. Use the majority of your money as marketing.
the best thing to do with that much money would be starting a local business/service is there any skills you have? Could you provide consultation services to business in a particular industry that is big in your local area?
>>
>>2810962
Sell fidget spinners/whatever the dumb trend is currently. Hustle and grind out a cheap and easy dropshipping site and try to get some money flowing in to fund this thing.
>>
>>2810989
I might, but I would strongly prefer to not go into debt. If I did, would a bank give a $50,000 loan to a 22 year old with a solid idea and business plan?

>>2810994
Not sure what you're talking about, I'm trying to launch an electronic product here senpai.

>>2811033
Pretty good idea. I feel like dropshipping fidget spinner is majorly oversaturated though; any 3rd worlder with a computer could do it just as easily.
>>
>>2810989
Don't forget a firm handshake, also it'll help if you're living in 1967.
>>
>>2810962
Kickstarter is your own money fool. You have no obligations besides providing the rewards in the time frame you specify.
>>
>>2811221
Yeah, but that will be a hassle to deliver on if the project turns out to be more complicated than expected
>>
>>2810962
Depends on what you're up too, and it also helps if you're working with a co-owner. I would try one of those angel investment sites.
>>
>>2811405
>one of those angel investment sites.

Which ones?
>>
>>2811068
What kind of electronic product? with 5-10k you will have a hard time building a prototype.
With the amount of money you have it would be best to rebrand products.
Whatever you are planning on making I would increase your expected costs by 3-5x as you never know what you may have forgotten to factor.
>>
>>2811462
It's a display. I don't want to give the idea away, but it's essentially a monitor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.