[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking money from cryptomoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ethereum.png (4KB, 646x216px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.png
4KB, 646x216px
> Ethereum dev stream says two days ago that Proof of Stake will not be implemented for 24-36 months
> Also push back release dates for both Raiden (until late 2018) and Metropolis (which was "going to be released in July/August), which will be split into part A in November 2017 and part B early-mid 2018
> This is just one example, another obvious one being the unlikelihood of regular people wanting to pay $7 in fees to buy a coffee with BTC, a problem that is even greater in the third world
> Go onto r/ethtrader
> Over 65k retards who have done literally no due diligence and down vote anything negative about the product, including this news. They also seem to have forgotten that the early-April pump was due to speculation that Metropolis would have been released by now
> Reminder that the vast majority of 'investors' and participants in these trading forums have no understanding of the product, the state of the team working on the product or the likelihood of mainstream success (i.e. dismissing suggestions that Barclays is not going to store its transactions on a public ledger controlled by a cabal of fucking Chinese 'miners' as "fudster tactics")
The name of this game is understanding that crypto cannot, in any sense of the word, be regarded as an investment. It is, at this stage, pure speculation on the success of a product that does not exist yet. You should realise that there is a tidal wave of stupid money sloshing around with the ebbs and flows of the market and adjust your plans accordingly.
> t. made over 50k fiat profit in the last 3 months by being dispassionate about the space and the state of the technology
>>
Why are you green texting
>>
maximalists are the most pathetic people ever

its like im tram edwars s
>>
thanks for the retarded ramblings. goodbye now.
>>
>>2809887
> tidal wave of stupid money sloshing around

This fr fr
>>
i only care about casper gimme that passive income already fkn skeletor
>>
>>2809904
>>2809887

You're right - all you have to do is go onto the Facebook pages of the exchanges and read the comments made by random moms tagging their friends, or the memes spouted by the "bull whales" (lmao) on reddit to know that these stupid fucks will hold up the price until the end is nigh, meaning that half the battle (to make profits) is basically won.

This is how bubbles form - a culture is created in which the participants literally refuse to believe that the price of an asset can or should go down leading to massive inflation and the eventual crash. All that needs to be done is to keep up with the general feelings of sentiment and you can't really lose unless you actually buy into the bullshit being peddled by Youtubers and other bagholders (especially celebrities like McAfee who holds huge reserves of BTC).

Another example is the EEA - normies actually think that it means that Microsoft and BP and pouring money into the coffers of the Ethereum Foundation when the Alliance literally functions as an educational network. Thompson Reuters and Toyota and the other conglomerates and basically covering themselves in the event that Ethereum goes to market by demonstrating interest, with the EEA generating interest in Ethereum in return. This sort of relationship is endemic in the business world, yet the day after EEA 2 redditors were saying that fleets of self-driving Toyotas would be powered by Ether payments, its hilarious.
>>
>>2809887
>Reminder that the vast majority of 'investors' and participants in these trading forums have no understanding of the product, the state of the team working on the product or the likelihood of mainstream success

Welcome to crypto. You've got a bunch of idiots who think you can predict the price by looking at momentum and other shit the same way you'd predict a bouncy ball without ever looking at fundamentals.
>>
I thought >>reddit> was a meme until I started visiting ethtrader. God those people are insufferable.
>>
>>2809911
> I'm a HODLer guys xD
> Don't try to time the market, you can't compete with the whales and algo traders
Thanks for carrying my bags guy, it was my observation of your cult like banter that finally got me to enter the space in the first place!
>>
>>2809959
>Another example is the EEA - normies actually think that it means that Microsoft and BP and pouring money into the coffers of the Ethereum Foundation

When do norman realize they arn't?
>>
>>2809887
> third world meme
BTC enables poorfag shitskins to get non ultra kike banking, it's not for them to use as currency for their daily needs
>>
>>2810234
Tell that to the autistic BTC maximalists
>>
>>2809970
They're blinded by greed and hope. Anyone looking at this space or who looks at technology in general knows that you should be very afraid to put money into this. However, that doesn't mean that they will be wrong. They could easily get out with a profit, but it's going to be because they cashed out before others did and got in before others did.
I imagine in a few years we'll be talking about how Eth is 1000 and how everyone was stupid for not holding as if it was prophecy from the start.
>>
File: b2tB_2aN.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
b2tB_2aN.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
>>2809944
Join us. We have steak.
>>
>eminder that the vast majority of 'investors' and participants in these trading forums have no understanding of the product

nice fud, dummy. nobody was under the impression that all of this shit was going to be implemented in 2017 or some shit, dummy.

i can't believe people have coin brand allegiance LMFAO

if you honestly don't hold eth, btc, and even some dogshit ltc then you may as well be a nocoiner
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.