[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get LTC now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (9KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 198x255px
Let me educate you kids.

Whether BTC forks or not, tanks or not, LTC will win. Here are your scenarios:

>BTC forks, causing panic and people jump ship to LTC
>BTC has its problems resolved and all is well, thus boosting BTC. When BTC does well, LTC does well. BTC and LTC will soon be interchangeable, with BTC specializing in storing value and LTC being used as an actual currency in small/retail transactions.

There is no scenario where LTC loses here. It either stays the course, or moons. The BTC improvements do not hurt LTC, if anything they enhance it.

https://segwit.org/my-vision-for-segwit-and-lightning-networks-on-litecoin-and-bitcoin-cf95a7ab656b

DYOR
>>
File: litecoin and bitcoin.png (60KB, 492x321px) Image search: [Google]
litecoin and bitcoin.png
60KB, 492x321px
>>2809394
>BTC forks, causing panic and people jump ship to LTC
Wrong. If BTC forks the entire market will crash back to 40billion dollars, maybe less. If Bitcoin crashes, everything is crashing.

>BTC has it's problems resolved thus boosting BTC, and subsequently LTC
I don't think it's that simple. Many people flocked to LTC because of BTC's uncertainty, if the uncertainty fades these people will flock back to BTC. Now this doesn't meant that LTC will all of a sudden lose all its market value, but it will suffer a hit. I predict it will fall back to early June levels, aka around 30$.

I hodl LTC at the moment but I'm not very optimistic. I'm ready to sell at any moment.
>>
>>2809429
When LTC was spiking, BTC was also spiking. This shows people weren't going to LTC out of fear of BTC issues, but quite the opposite.
>>
>>2809466
>>2809429
>>2809394

BTC-LTC is declining, but USDT-LTC is still going up. That's a good thing.

HODL and only sell if it goes below 35$
>>
I think the technicals indicate that litecoin is going up regardless of the performance of bitcoin
>>
>>2809394
>Get LTC now
I think you mean get out of LTC now.
>>
File: ltttc.png (2KB, 419x44px) Image search: [Google]
ltttc.png
2KB, 419x44px
Anon, would you keep it open? Base price is 0.204...
>>
File: 1465038399315.gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1465038399315.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>2809692
>>
LTC will always have faster transactions and lower fees than BTC. Always.

If BTC adopts segwit it will make LTC accepted everywhere BTC currently is.

The combination of these will make LTC the Cryptocurrency King.
>>
File: bitcoinopengraph.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoinopengraph.png
14KB, 500x500px
i pay for things in bitcoin but there have been a few services whose bitcoin acceptance page was down and i used LTC instead. i have to say, having that second option is like having a shitty paypal account with $250 in it for when the credit card company is having network issues. alternate networks will always have value for this reason alone
>>
>>2809394
When BTC does well, LTC does well. BTC and LTC will soon be interchangeable

That was the shit Litecoiners were saying years ago. "Herpaderp Litecoin will be the silver to Bitcoin's gold." But it never worked out. Why is it different now? Acceptance is nothing. There's no interest in improving or developing it. Segwit was pushed on it, not because LTC needed a capacity increase or any performance enhancements, but just as part of Core's political agenda.
>>
>>2809822
No one fucking cares about the supposed speed of transactions when the underlying currency is shit. Litecoin was made by some grubby developers who were butthurt they had missed out on Bitcoin. They changed a couple variables in the Bitcoin protocol and made their own clone.
>>
So BTC is going to be King like it's always been.

Where do all these other coins fit into the picture?
WIll they all shrivel up and die?
>>
File: 1497393437480.png (950KB, 1365x663px) Image search: [Google]
1497393437480.png
950KB, 1365x663px
If you're not planning on taking a short position on LTC soon, you should just devote your soul to wagecucking for Mr. Shekelstein until you die an early death because that's truly your only hope in this life
>>
>>2809846
litecoin is a fork of tenebrix which was the real first coin to fork bitcoin with scrypt algo, but tenebrix is an awful fucking name and they also premined 7.7 million
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.