[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rdd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: reddcoin[1].png (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin[1].png
14KB, 200x200px
Shit coin. Fuck you.
>>
>>2808319
Yep.
>>
Almost everything in the green except for this piece of shit. Even dgb
>>
>>2808349
stake it, to minimize loss and hold til it gets pumped again. I lowered my cost from 72 sats to 32 sats. I'll keep holding and hoarding while everyone jumps ship til it pumps.
Next time, don't be a faggot and put money into shit that you can't afford to lose or touch for a while.
>>
>>2808411
>Next time, don't be a faggot and put money into shit that you can't afford to lose or touch for a while.
Implying. I'm pissed off because I day trade and make money doing so but made a massive mistake putting money into this and was patient and waiting all this time and 2 mini recoveries already happened since the crash apart from this shit coin which kept going down. A lot of potential money gone and no whale group wants to touch this infected piece of AIDS to pump it up. Of course the moment they do us bagholders are getting rid of this turbo shit.
>>
>>2808319
they are rebuilding there website as we speak. but you would not know that because
1 your 12
2 your a newfag
3 you cant into research

im sorry your down 3 dollars on your 30 dollar investment
>>
>>2808457
That was painful to read. Thanks for proving this turbo shit has the pajeet support, more reason to stay away from it. And I'm dumping my millions when I get the chance to crash this turd even further.

>building ze website
Kek what a piece of shit.
>>
>>2808411
how do you stake? Is there a min amount? I have around 11 thousand, holding onto these with iron grip.
>>
Retards have no patient. This thing is going to be 1000 sats some day easily. You put one btc in right now, sit on it for a couple of years, and you have 20 btc.
>>
>>2808483
*patience
>>
>>2808431
I do some day trade too, did a bit with RDD and right now I'm like 200$ in the red. I want to double what I initially invested, I'm in for a long ride.

>>2808482
just load RDD on the wallet and set it on staking and leave it running. The more you have the more you will get obviously.
>>
>>2808483
>sit on it for a couple of years, and you have 20 btc.
Get the fuck off my board newfag. You can make that amount in less than a month with half a brain with trading, only a complete fool would wait "couple of years".
>>
>>2808510

>day trading

you have to be an utter moron day trading against robots. HODL always wins
>>
>>2808319
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>he didn't buy at 5 satoshis
>>
File: 1496409762794.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
1496409762794.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>2808516
>HODL always wins
>>
>>2808527
before posting memes, I hope you do day trading with a bot or you are getting ass raped regularly, you win some, lose some, the bots win 99% of the time against you, small chunks of money but by the end of the day, they do more than you.
>>
Is there a legit reason to buy this coin? In other words, is it pure pump and dump, or is there some reason why it exists?
>>
>>2808570
No I do it myself and I make decent money from it. Problem is I was unlucky enough to put money into rdd right before the crash (of course not a lot of people predicted) and as with previous bad choices and dips I just waited and a coin would recover or at least reach a decent height again.
THIS piece of fuckery however remains to be low and had no proper spikes apart from the one time from which I made some money. Again, potential money to be made but nobody is touching this to pump it up again and I'm not selling this low.
>>
>>2808599
>I'm not selling this low.
you and me both anon, just stop looking at it, set a sell order to catch a spike and unload some off at a decent high price and maybe an alarm on blockfolio if that's what you use to keep track of your coins and just leave it alone. I stopped looking at it and only set alarms to catch dips to hoard some more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.