[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto 3 month rule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 69camaro.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
69camaro.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
Look at the all-time history charts for btc, eth, and ltc. All of the major spikes, have taken about 3 months to peak before dipping for 6+ months before the next spike.

The current spikes across cryptos started in march, and started dipping in july. Now is the absolute worst time to buy. Watch the dip over the next several months and save up for the next wave to ride.

Screencap feggits
>>
more people are in crypto now. more news are about crypto now. mass psychology changes when more (stupid) people join crypto.
you cant predict the chart when the people who create it change over time.
its best time to buy NOW
>>
>>2808267
This is exactly what people said at the first bitcoin boom to 1k. More news, more people, etc etc. Then look at it's steady decline where it bottomed out for years..
>>
>>2808252
>Look at the past history of the market and base your investment strategy around that.

If past history was all that is needed to play the game of money, the richest people would be librarians.

Sure you can look at the spikes and dips and think, "man! This market is perfectly cyclical!! I just need to invest at certain times of the year!," but that doesn't explain why they dip and spike. You say about 3 months, well nigger you better be fucking correct in when you buy & sell, because you'll potentially lose a shit ton if you're only off by a week or two.
>>
>>2808352
the time of the year is irrelevant. The whole point is spikes have NEVER in the history of any crypto, lasted over ~3 months. If you buy in now thinking its about to jump higher, this would be the first time in crypto history, that a spike has happened after a 3 month spike, vs a dip after 3 months. As a betting man, my money is on dip, which is already currently happening.
>>
top tier well explained and detailed analysis right there, thanks so much.
>>
>>2808407
>It has never happened, so that must mean it will continue.

Obviously it's going to dip, but it won't be because everyone thinks like you do.

>The time of year is irrelevant
But the length of time is also irrelevant.

The dip will happen due to other circumstances that aren't equated to the length of time the currency has spiked, and that dip might not last 6+ months at all before it spikes again.

The amount of risk & loss of potential profits by only trusting shallow technical analysis & no fundamentals is very high. This is applicable to any market.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.