[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally just bought 100k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cell bitbean.jpg (84KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
cell bitbean.jpg
84KB, 480x346px
>tfw literally just bought 100k
>>
You beaners are hard workers, I'll give you that much.
>>
File: 1498345491092.png (372KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
1498345491092.png
372KB, 639x359px
>>
so let me get this straight. i buy 100k of bitbean, and then they start sprouting in my wallet for more bitbeans?
>>
>>2808027
Yeah, basically.
You can buy even more if you want to.
>>
File: qFpFScU[1].png (108KB, 1892x917px) Image search: [Google]
qFpFScU[1].png
108KB, 1892x917px
bitbean is unironically a buy right now
>>
>tfw sprouting twice a day

Free money sure feels nice
>>
>>2808027
yes it is a proof of stake coin
>>
>>2808048
>>2808032
Do i need to have the andriod app to sprout, or do they have a a windows based client?
>>
>>2808117
theres a windows wallet
>>
>>2808117
Actually you can't sprout on the android wallet(yet).
You can sprout it on any other wallet, the minimum requirements are 2gb ram and dual core.
>>
Despite the fun memes, these things will always remain useless shitcoins. They could lose their value at any moment.
>>
>>2808137
>remain useless
I know that bitbean isn't the promising vaporware everyone loves but despite the jokes it's a pretty solid coin.
It's already accepted on many places as you can see on their website. They have a "manual" masternode like system where the main bitbean hodlers discuss its futures together with the devs and vote for stuff.
They already have a mobile wallet that doesn't requite to sync with the blockchain, 20 seconds transaction times and a staking system that requires no pools or anything like that plus active devs that are easy to reach and talk to.
>>
>>2808172
what's the percentage you get from staking?
>>
>>2808258
flat rate, not a % payout

its 1000 beans every time you sprout

more beans you have the more often you sprout
>>
>>2807997

Remember:

https://twitter.com/BitBeanCoin/status/886863545501188097
>>
>>2808269
lol nice just bought 100k
>>
>>2808172
None of that is exactly new or exciting.

There's much better tech out there
>>
>>2808258
That >>2808266 . But the more you have the more you sprout. Right now around 100k is one sprout every 5 days or so. Reminder that people with larger amounts get to sprout more than 5 times a day and sometimes go a whole day without sprouting.
>>
>>2808285
so 1% every 5 days then?
>>
>>2808282
BitBean also has an extremely low marketcap.
Yeah, nothing of that is vaporware.
Everything has already been released. They have many practical good features from many different coins, plus their dev team isn't that like LTC's.
>>2808322
About that. But that is going to decrease over time. Sometimes there are more people sprouting, some times there is less.
Bitbean claim there is no halving. True, there are 1000 new coins every single minute. But your coins "fight" other people's coins for that sprout. As yours loses, their chances of getting one sprout increases.
The thing is that, imagine it like this.
You have 1 coin out of 100 and 1 is created every day. If you start now, you are going to get 1 out of every 100 coins generated. But if you start 100 days later with 1 coin, you are going to get 1 coin out of every 200 coins since you only have 1/200 of the total.
>>
Nice! just bought 100k.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.